Professional Cycling · Public discussion

What websites do you actively follow?

Started by akaDanPaul · · Last activity · 16 posts · 2,258 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Professional Cycling
Published
26 January 2010
Last activity
19 February 2010
Original author
akaDanPaul
Posts
16
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
2,258
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–16 of 16
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hello to all,

    So I have been getting more and more into cycling and was just wondering what websites do you guys actively follow to keep up with the sport?

  2. Chicks and Bikes, Bike Snob, and Teen Cheerleaders and Chocolate Sauce.

  3. Cyclingforums.com is all you need !!! 😄😄

    Alienator, you're on those too ??? I thought I was the only one...

  4. SLOWTWITCH, MUTHAPHARKERS. IT'S FOR MEN!!

    of the iron kind.

    btw and so it's known, i read what that punk Rob wrote on Teamsmack the other day, about the first lifetime ban being me. Bull****, complete and utter. I specifically remember relating to WB in a pm well over a few years ago that I was done with those weak phucks as everything i said back then i was correct about. for Rob to go that route with me and after all of these years is unforgivable and at your age...what a joke.

    Nice work Rob, nothing less than what would be expected of a mere houston mountain cyclist, non existant..and you and your entire local friendly site aren't even in that realm or real.

    test me the next time you see me.

  5. I wonder which personality is dominant: one [censored] about Slowtwitch, and the other loves the men on it. Both of 'em talk really tough on the internet. 🙄

  6. gman0482 said:

    Cyclingforums.com is all you need !!! 😄😄

    Alienator, you're on those too ??? I thought I was the only one...

    No way. I love the dishes on which they present the sauce.

  7. Seriously, this site always provides interesting and original views of cycling.

  8. interesting how if not for me, you'd not even exist.

    interesting just how uninteresting you are....not really.

  9. For races as they happen:

    Steephill.tv

    For really good race analysis and interesting stuff:

    Cyclocosm

    For great images and more interesting stuff:

    Velogogo

    For news:

    PEZ Cycling News
    and
    Velo News

    For the hell of it:

    Bike Snob NYC

    and I just discovered
    All Hail the Black Market
    which looks like it has potential.

    And then I have a web app icon on my iphone that takes me to an aggregator of cycling tweets:

    Cycling Tweets

    I plan on trying this out during the coming season.

  10. Cyclingnews.com

  11. Thanks for all the great tips, looks like I got some reading to do.

  12. Pez cycling is very good for interviews with pro cyclists from different teams and countries.
    It gives me more information about the cyclists who don't get all the media attention.

  13. dailypeloton.com is pretty good.

  14. burninglegs said:

    Pez cycling is very good for interviews with pro cyclists from different teams and countries.
    It gives me more information about the cyclists who don't get all the media attention.


    you'll find even more interviews here
    Interviews with riders collected by Cyclingfever.com - Read the interviews with riders posted on the Internet about cycling - Just to get even more fever from cycling

  15. I couldn't possibly say in polite the websites I............
    sorry cycling websites?😄

    Cyclingforums obviously (even though my PC crashed for the past week or so).
    Cyclingnews is good.

    I buy a lot of cycling publications too.

  16. burninglegs said:

    Pez cycling is very good for interviews with pro cyclists from different teams and countries.
    It gives me more information about the cyclists who don't get all the media attention.

    PEZ is a good site.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.