Bike Cafe · Public discussion

When someone yells at you from their car

Started by steve · · Last activity · 9 posts · 877 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike Cafe
Published
11 March 2011
Last activity
12 March 2011
Original author
steve
Posts
9
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
877
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–9 of 9
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. [IMG]cyclingforums.com500[/IMG]

  2. I often just give a thumbs up but i might have to try the "tell them there taillight is out"

  3. Quoted post said:

    Originally Posted by coneofsilence [IMG]/img/forum/go_quote.gif[/IMG]

    I often just give a thumbs up but i might have to try the "tell them there taillight is out"


    I reckon a friendly wave is the safest option around here.

  4. I live in an Ironman region so people are a little more cyclist friendly around here.

  5. There's heaps of bike paths here so dont have to venture out on the road to much, but when I do and this happens I must admit I take the cursive path, but may have to try one of these others.

  6. I had a roid freak hanging out of a passenger window calling me a homosexual and to get off the farking road. As he pulled his head back into the car his cap flew off which I had to swerve out of my way to run over. Other than that I just ignore them why give them the benifit of thinking they are getting to you.

  7. Quoted post said:

    Originally Posted by davereo [IMG]/img/forum/go_quote.gif[/IMG]

    As he pulled his head back into the car his cap flew off which I had to swerve out of my way to run over.


    HAHA! nice one.

  8. Quoted post said:

    Originally Posted by davereo [IMG]/img/forum/go_quote.gif[/IMG]

    I had a roid freak hanging out of a passenger window calling me a homosexual and to get off the farking road. As he pulled his head back into the car his cap flew off which I had to swerve out of my way to run over. Other than that I just ignore them why give them the benifit of thinking they are getting to you.

    [IMG]/img/vbsmilies/smilies/ROTF.gif[/IMG]

  9. Did he see you run over the hat? [IMG]/img/vbsmilies/smilies/ROTF.gif[/IMG]

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.