rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Where are we located. (map)

Started by newtouni · · Last activity · 51 posts · 1,218 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
22 October 2005
Last activity
23 November 2005
Original author
newtouni
Posts
51
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,218
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 41–51 of 51
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. newtouni said:

    James (and anyone else):

    Let an email here with your user name and I will delete you. Then you
    can re-add yourself with the correct stuff.

    Just make sure you give me the EXACT nickname that you used.

    I used Jamey Mossengren from Andover, MN USA. My email is
    [email hidden] if you could delete mine, then I'll re-add mine.
    Thanks.

    --
    unicycle6869

    Jamey (formerly known as tuna6869)

    Which is worse, a president who screws an intern, or a president who
    screws the country?

    *20 Years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you
    didn't do than by the things you did-EXPLORE-DREAM-LIVE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    unicycle6869's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8990
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/44116

  2. newtouni said:

    私は日本語を理解する

    Well I don't but I do know how to copy and paste into babelfish 🙂

    --
    rob.northcott

    You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to
    skydive twice
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    rob.northcott's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7436
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/44116

  3. Well, it's just the James' from Vancouver so far... but it looks like
    JamesH got two spots! This is especially cool as one of thoe spots is
    in over 1000 ft of water in English Bay 😄 Love the program though.
    Number 149!!! (It's a cool number... way better than 150....)

    JamesG

    --
    LostTheWheelToLive
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LostTheWheelToLive's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10910
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/44116

  4. my place....

    +-------------------------------------------------------------------+
    |Filename: Mt. Muni.JPG |
    |Download: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/10397 |
    +-------------------------------------------------------------------+

    --
    saam

    😄 Life is only as fun as you make it 😄

    😄 go ta ave e pos eye tive at er tude on life 😄
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    saam's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9168
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/44116

  5. bumpity bump bump.......keep on adding to the map peepz

    --
    zod

    Quoted message said:

    -Originally posted by maestro8 -
    *...don't roll out on your unicycle, instead, roll out on your head...
    *


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    zod's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3631
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/44116

  6. zod said:

    bumpity bump bump.......keep on adding to the map peepz

    158 right now. I didn't think it would hit 100 when I created the map.
    Now I am thinking that maybe 200 is in site.

    I am glad it is so popular.

    --
    newtouni

    Download UniCalc
    (The Unicycle Calculator) free from
    http://www.ironjungle.com/
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    newtouni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5465
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/44116

  7. Good thing I searched for a frappr map before I made one of my own. I
    love google stuff. If you haven't added yourself, do it NOW.
    http://www.frappr.com/unicycleworld

    --
    BoojiBoy

    www.skawabunga.com
    www.purevolume.com/skawabunga
    gallery.unicyclist.com/epluribusfunk
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    BoojiBoy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3923
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/44116

  8. BoojiBoy said:

    Good thing I searched for a frappr map before I made one of my own. I
    love google stuff. If you haven't added yourself, do it NOW.
    http://www.frappr.com/unicycleworld

    'And once you've added yourself...' (http://tinyurl.com/8c7es)

    --
    GILD

    'three short gs and a long e-flat'
    (http://w3.rz-berlin.mpg.de/cmp/beethoven_sym5_1.wav) - 'map'
    (http://www.frappr.com/unicycleworld)
    '\\"freedom is just chaos, with better lighting.\\" entropy'
    (http://tinyurl.com/77lom)
    'harper' (http://tinyurl.com/c9epx)
    'NAMASTE!' (http://tinyurl.com/4qcxw)
    'Dave' (http://www.lyricsdir.com/d/deep-purple/child-in-time.php)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    GILD's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/657
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/44116

  9. Yup, frappr is just an implementation of google's map api, so it was
    very easy to set up a similar thing on unicyclist.com. The advantage of
    the unicyclist.com one is that you can change your location and it can
    be upgraded to integrate more with this site later on.

    Many ideas come to mind of what -could- be done with such a utility
    (mapping trails, practices, etc.)

    The Google Map API has no guarentee of being available in the future,
    though I think it's unlikely they would close the API, But, if that did
    happen, it's possible to create the same type of service without
    google, and use the coordinates to make a map.

    --
    Gilby
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Gilby's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/44116

  10. I don't know if this has already been done but I created an 'online
    slideshow' (http://www.mtlski.com/uni-slideshow.htm) of the photos
    everyone has submitted.

    --
    patmoore

    "When you're over the hill, you pick up speed!"

    "If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room."
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    patmoore's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7356
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/44116

  11. Thanx for making that.

    --
    GILD

    'three short gs and a long e-flat'
    (http://w3.rz-berlin.mpg.de/cmp/beethoven_sym5_1.wav) - 'map'
    (http://www.frappr.com/unicycleworld)
    '\\"freedom is just chaos, with better lighting.\\" entropy'
    (http://tinyurl.com/77lom)
    'harper' (http://tinyurl.com/c9epx)
    'NAMASTE!' (http://tinyurl.com/4qcxw)
    'Dave' (http://www.lyricsdir.com/d/deep-purple/child-in-time.php)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    GILD's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/657
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/44116

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.