Where can I get a Blackburn SCK1 SideClip Kit in the US?

Bob Ross

Jun 22, 2006
I've been using a Blackburn SCK1 SideClip Kit (plastic pump holder that mounts in between your bottle cage and frame & holds the pump off to the side...see picture) for years. Got it from a friend ~5 years ago, and it works wonderfully for mounting my Topeak RoadMorph G pump.

Just got a new bike, so I want to be able to carry a RoadMorph on that bike too. Was disappointed to discover that Topeak ships their RoadMorph with a mount that does not fit in between your bottle cage & frame but rather takes up the space of an entire bottle cage. No matter, I'll just go buy me another one of these nifty Blackburn SCK1 SideClip Kits, right?

Wrong. None of the LBS' in my city carry this Blackburn SCK1 SideClip Kit...and the only hits I get when I Google that product are in the UK!

Anyone know anywhere in the USA where I can buy a Blackburn SCK1 SideClip Kit? I'd happily order from the UK, except the recent weather- and holiday-related delays in getting product from England makes me hesitant (my last ProBikeKit order is going on 4 weeks old). I suppose I could just buy a Blackburn pump and get one for free, but that seems like a last resort. Someone's gotta sell these things, no? Or have a bin full of them in the back of their shop from all the customers who bought Blackburn pumps but just wanna carry them in their jersey pockets?

Anyone? Bueller?

Thanks.