rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Where does your uni sleep?

Started by isaac steiner · · Last activity · 40 posts · 440 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
1 September 2007
Last activity
2 September 2007
Original author
isaac steiner
Posts
40
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
440
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–40 of 40
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. When your uni sleeps, where do its pedals go...what do its pedals know?

    '...' (http://tinyurl.com/2o75fp)

    --
    onelesscar

    Catching the coker fever.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    onelesscar's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11127
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/63927

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  2. my bedroom.. i refuse to keep it in the garage even if it makes marks on
    my walls lol..

    --
    lil rockmelon

    -*ºoO*~ LIZZYNESS~*Ooº*-
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    lil rockmelon's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14942
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/63927

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  3. Mine sleeps in are living room or are shed and some times in my room

    --
    supernova
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    supernova's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/15280
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/63927

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  4. In bed with me.

    --
    Luke Collalto

    'Videos'
    (http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=TeamInsomnia)
    'KHU' (http://www.krisholm.com)
    'UDC Australia' (http://www.unicycle.au.com)

    Stealth, is always in fashion.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Luke Collalto's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14600
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/63927

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  5. Mine has a tendency to sleep roll, and then I wake up and Im face first
    at the bottom of a 20 set.

    --
    agentQ

    *)--SmallSpin-'O,*
    'Uneed Films' (http://www.uneedfilms.com)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    agentQ's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13021
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/63927

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  6. Read my avatar................... it sleeps with me.

    But when were fighting, usually I end up on the couch.

    isaac steiner said:

    Where does your uni sleep?

    Mine is in my room all year round.

    --
    The UniSLAB
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The UniSLAB's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/15258
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/63927

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  7. johnfoss said:

    You only ride in your room? 🙂

    I guess you didnt look at the Titile of the thread.

    --
    isaac steiner

    *'Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/y6mftb)*

    '*Quax*' (http://www.qu-ax.com/)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    isaac steiner's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13943
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/63927

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  8. my unicycle sleeps in JC so it doesn't get in the way of useful
    information like it used to when I let it sleep in RSU

    --
    mouse
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    mouse's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14148
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/63927

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  9. How do you know if/when your unicycle is asleep?

    --
    johnfoss

    John Foss
    Email: "jfoss" at "unicycling.com" -- www.unicycling.com
    -----------------------------------------------

    "pretty much every trail that we've done on the California or Moab Muni
    weekends is an XC trail." -- Kris Holm, on XC from a North Shore point
    of view
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    johnfoss's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/832
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/63927

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  10. ohhh my goodness its where it stays at night, common.

    --
    isaac steiner

    *'Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/y6mftb)*

    '*Quax*' (http://www.qu-ax.com/)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    isaac steiner's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13943
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/63927

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  11. bob1993 said:

    im only 13 so i live with my parents and my dad says he has to stay
    outside hanging from a hook

    +1, exactly. 🙂

    EDIT: I just noticed something: your dad hangs on a hook outside? 😉

    --
    UniTyler

    johnfoss said:

    Butthole.


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    UniTyler's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6120
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/63927

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  12. With his girl friend.

    --
    wickedbob

    R.I.P JOHNNY HART[/B]
    [B]R.I.P MITCH HEDBERG

    Ducttape said:

    not gonna show you it tonight becasue I am going to play with it until I
    go to bed to get it just right.........




    *Before you type that message telling what I did was wrong click 'this'
    (http://tinyurl.com/3dfrko) abd be worry free! So every body can shut!*
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    wickedbob's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14353
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/63927


    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  13. Mine sleeps in my bedroom.

    Emma🙂

    --
    Emma
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Emma's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/15695
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/63927

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  14. mine is in the shower. Since i dont use it. I'm french

    --
    brendan
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    brendan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13680
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/63927

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  15. brendan said:

    mine is in the shower. Since i dont use it. I'm french

    French people don't use their unicycles?

    Mine don't sleep, because they are just objects with no mind of their
    own. They have no consience.

    When I don't ride them, the muni and 29er are in the shed. The giraffe
    is in my bedroom, standing next to the CD racks. My freestyle is in two
    pieces (seatpost removed) under the elevated-bed, since I hardly ever
    use it. the freestyle, I mean.

    --
    gkmac

    "Those who can, do. Those who can't, take the pictures." - tomblackwood
    "As it only hurts when you walk, will you be riding everywhere now?" -
    mikepenton
    "Well, not everything is as practical as making your cranks flip around
    I guess." - Brian MacKenzie
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    gkmac's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4577
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/63927

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  16. Both of mine hang out with me in my room by the door

    --
    domdom2000
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    domdom2000's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/15417
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/63927

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  17. UniTyler said:

    +1, exactly. 🙂

    EDIT: I just noticed something: your dad hangs on a hook outside? 😉

    by he i meant my uni

    --
    bob1993

    Mountain Uni.
    Do the MUni!

    Visit my ' gallery' (http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=munirider)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    bob1993's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12431
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/63927

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  18. gkmac said:

    French people don't use their unicycles?

    no, the shower 🙄

    --
    brendan

    [10:10] Amanda: can i have big [censored]?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    brendan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13680
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/63927

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  19. Mine sleeps behind a bunch of [censored] we took out of our attic... Well, for
    now anyway, I usually just stick it in its own little area and drop the
    frame and it lays down for a nap, (its taken too much graham for the
    day)

    --
    unibikeling

    Everyone hates clowns

    Ive gone about the whole summer without unicycling, I procrastenated on
    sending some cranks back

    When I bent my first set of crankarms, I thought it was bad thing; when
    i jumped off of a picnic table, well, my photo says it. thats about a
    20-30 degree bend.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    unibikeling's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14752
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/63927

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  20. im gonna go put some pants on and unicycle now, i think my unicycle is
    done resting, time to beat it

    --
    unibikeling

    Everyone hates clowns

    Ive gone about the whole summer without unicycling, I procrastenated on
    sending some cranks back

    When I bent my first set of crankarms, I thought it was bad thing; when
    i jumped off of a picnic table, well, my photo says it. thats about a
    20-30 degree bend.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    unibikeling's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14752
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/63927

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.