Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion

Where's the a.b FAQ?

Started by fred knieman · · Last activity · 9 posts · 547 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Australia and New Zealand
Published
17 January 2005
Last activity
21 January 2005
Original author
fred knieman
Posts
9
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
547
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–9 of 9
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi all,

    I've skimmed the archive, but can't find the URL for the a.b FAQ.
    Where is it, and who maintains it?

    Oo-roo
    [censored]
    pakafn

  2. "fred knieman" <[email hidden]

    Quoted message said:

    I've skimmed the archive, but can't find the URL for the a.b FAQ.
    Where is it, and who maintains it?

    Kingsley runs the show here:
    http://maddogsbreakfast.com.au/ABFAQ/aus.bicycle.FAQ.html

    and in text here:
    http://maddogsbreakfast.com.au/ABFAQ/aus.bicycle.FAQ.txt

    and mirrored here:
    http://thehippy.net/Cycling/a_b_faq.htm

    hippy

  3. On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 at 09:44 GMT, fred knieman (aka Bruce)
    was almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea:

    Quoted message said:

    Hi all,

    I've skimmed the archive, but can't find the URL for the a.b FAQ.
    Where is it, and who maintains it?

    The location of the FAQ is in the FAQ.

    Damn, wrong froup.

    --
    TimC -- http://astronomy.swin.edu.au/staff/tconnors/
    Anyone who quotes me in their sig is an idiot. -- Rusty Russell.

  4. TimC said:

    On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 at 09:44 GMT, fred knieman (aka Bruce)
    was almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea:

    Quoted message said:

    Hi all,

    I've skimmed the archive, but can't find the URL for the a.b FAQ.
    Where is it, and who maintains it?

    The location of the FAQ is in the FAQ.

    Damn, wrong froup.


    That's just completely hatstand. Wibble wibble wibble!
    f aka bruce n

  5. hippy said:

    "fred knieman" <[email hidden]

    Quoted message said:

    I've skimmed the archive, but can't find the URL for the a.b FAQ.
    Where is it, and who maintains it?

    Kingsley runs the show here:
    http://maddogsbreakfast.com.au/ABFAQ/aus.bicycle.FAQ.html

    and in text here:
    http://maddogsbreakfast.com.au/ABFAQ/aus.bicycle.FAQ.txt

    and mirrored here:
    http://thehippy.net/Cycling/a_b_faq.htm

    hippy


    Thank you!
    The Bruce Formerly Known as PAKAFN

  6. fred knieman said:

    I've skimmed the archive, but can't find the URL for the a.b FAQ.
    Where is it, and who maintains it?

    Me.

    http://maddogsbreakfast.com.au/ABFAQ/

    I even just uploaded the latest version.
    (So Hippy, please take a mirror).

    -kt

    --
    Kingsley Turner,
    (mailto: [email hidden])
    http://MadDogsBreakfast.com/ABFAQ - news:aus.bicycle Frequenly Asked Questions

  7. "kingsley" <[email hidden]

    Quoted message said:

    http://maddogsbreakfast.com.au/ABFAQ/

    I even just uploaded the latest version.
    (So Hippy, please take a mirror).

    Consider it updated...

    hippy

  8. hippy said:

    "kingsley" <[email hidden]

    Quoted message said:

    http://maddogsbreakfast.com.au/ABFAQ/

    I even just uploaded the latest version.
    (So Hippy, please take a mirror).

    Consider it updated...

    hippy

    Next question, how do we get people to read it instead of posting the same [censored] repeatedly.......

  9. Shabby said:

    Next question, how do we get people to read it instead of posting the same [censored] repeatedly.......

    One way is to post the link each week, like the r.b.t FAQ. However, I don't maintain the FAQ, hence it's easy for me to make work for somebody else...

    Ritch

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.