Where to get foam padding for MTB ergo style bars ?

Ive decided to convert my Sardar now, and have managed to get most of
the parts - thanks for all the advice.

The only thing I cant get hold of is the foam for the bars - Ive gone
for bull horn shaped ones (in between straight and full butterfly bars
- didnt like look of butterfly ones as they move the sti levers back
towards you, and cant use a barbag easily).

So, I now need to find somewhere selling lengths of foam long enough
for each side - SJS do them, but dont want to fork out for their
somewhat extornionate £5 postage flat fee (Im used to buying from
wiggle etc who charge nothing !!!).

Does anyone know where I can get 2 x 40cm length of bar foam sleeves ?
(these will probably be a bit long, but I can cut them down easily).

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
Ive decided to convert my Sardar now, and have managed to get most of
the parts - thanks for all the advice.

The only thing I cant get hold of is the foam for the bars - Ive gone
for bull horn shaped ones (in between straight and full butterfly bars
- didnt like look of butterfly ones as they move the sti levers back
towards you, and cant use a barbag easily).

So, I now need to find somewhere selling lengths of foam long enough
for each side - SJS do them, but dont want to fork out for their
somewhat extornionate £5 postage flat fee (Im used to buying from
wiggle etc who charge nothing !!!).

Does anyone know where I can get 2 x 40cm length of bar foam sleeves ?
(these will probably be a bit long, but I can cut them down easily).

I have seen them in Halfords.

Colin N.

Colin Nelson wrote on 15/07/2006 10:21 +0100:

> Does anyone know where I can get 2 x 40cm length of bar foam sleeves ?
> (these will probably be a bit long, but I can cut them down easily).
>
> I have seen them in Halfords.

Halfords?

--
Tony

- Leonardo da Vinci

Tony Raven wrote:

> Halfords?

It's a shop. HTH

--
Don Whybrow

Sequi Bonum Non Time

"I fought the Dharma, and the Dharma won." (Allen Ginsberg)