Guest
hi ng,

i wish to chane my bike...

i looked at these:
http://www.fahrrad.de/fahrraeder/mountainbikes/giant-xtc-2-disc/3427.html
http://www.boc24.de/epages/bicycles...tID=350000927&articlePaging=20&ProdPerPage=20
http://www.fahrrad.de/fahrraeder/mountainbikes/vermont-yawgoo/12136.html
http://www.fahrrad.de/fahrraeder/mountainbikes/corratec-x-vert-s-lite-01/13566.html

would be nice if someone give me some clues or recommendation / share
experince according to these models...
which one is the best? for me is a comfort not important... well i
know, that if i am not fast, than the good bike will not make me
fast... but anyhow perhaps one of these could give me a bit more
speed, than the other...

would be graet to hear from you

thanx
magda

On Mon, 23 Jun 2008 07:50:03 -0700 (PDT), Magda Muskala
<[email protected]> wrote:

>hi ng,
>
>i wish to chane my bike...
>
>i looked at these:
>http://www.fahrrad.de/fahrraeder/mountainbikes/giant-xtc-2-disc/3427.html
>http://www.boc24.de/epages/bicycles...tID=350000927&articlePaging=20&ProdPerPage=20
>http://www.fahrrad.de/fahrraeder/mountainbikes/vermont-yawgoo/12136.html
>http://www.fahrrad.de/fahrraeder/mountainbikes/corratec-x-vert-s-lite-01/13566.html
>
>would be nice if someone give me some clues or recommendation / share
>experince according to these models...
>which one is the best? for me is a comfort not important... well i
>know, that if i am not fast, than the good bike will not make me
>fast... but anyhow perhaps one of these could give me a bit more
>speed, than the other...
>
>would be graet to hear from you
>
>thanx
>magda

Try posting in rec.bicycles.tech instead. You'll get answers there.