General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Which food will cause constipation or diarrhoea ?

Started by Paul Eisner · · Last activity · 7 posts · 494 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
6 March 2005
Last activity
10 March 2005
Original author
Paul Eisner
Posts
7
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
494
Views / 30 days
4

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–7 of 7
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I want to serve food that will either cause constipation or diarrhoea to my enemies.

    What can you recommend ???

  2. In article <[email hidden]>,

    (Paul Eisner) said:

    I want to serve food that will either cause constipation or diarrhoea to my
    enemies.

    What can you recommend ???

    Chopped tiger whiskers......
    --
    Om.

    "My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-[censored]." -Jack Nicholson

  3. (Paul Eisner) said:

    I want to serve food that will either cause constipation or diarrhoea to my enemies.

    What can you recommend ???

    For diarhhea, I recommend Taco Bell.

    Carol
    --
    "Years ago my mother used to say to me... She'd say,
    'In this world Elwood, you must be oh-so smart or oh-so pleasant.'
    Well, for years I was smart.... I recommend pleasant. You may quote me."

    *James Stewart* in the 1950 movie, _Harvey_

  4. Damsel in dis Dress said:

    [email hidden] (Paul Eisner), if that's their real name,


    Quoted message said:


    Quoted message said:

    I want to serve food that will either cause constipation or


    diarrhoea to my enemies.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:


    What can you recommend ???

    For diarhhea, I recommend Taco Bell.

    Just take them out to any Chinese buffet restaurant.

  5. Paul Eisner said:

    I want to serve food that will either cause constipation or diarrhoea to my enemies.

    What can you recommend ???

    McDonalds 😉

  6. "Serendipity" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Paul Eisner said:

    I want to serve food that will either cause constipation or diarrhoea to


    my enemies.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:


    What can you recommend ???

    McDonalds 😉

    Cut......................... ...............................

    Jerusalem Artichoke can't be beaten for both , they need to eat plenty of it
    for good results though .

  7. "Paul Eisner" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I want to serve food that will either cause constipation or diarrhoea to


    my enemies.

    Quoted message said:


    What can you recommend ???

    why don't you give them an addictive video game? They'll be so into it that
    they'll soon won't even know you exist.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.