Recumbent bicycles · Public discussion

Which Repair Stand for SWB Bent

Started by Mark Sperry · · Last activity · 8 posts · 1,336 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Recumbent bicycles
Published
8 October 2003
Last activity
10 October 2003
Original author
Mark Sperry
Posts
8
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,336
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–8 of 8
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I have a Vision R40 SWB/USS. Any recommendations on a floor stand out there? I have been considering
    a Park PCS-4 with a 100-5X clamp as the standard one will not go to 2 inches. That looks like about
    $250 and about my limit to spend. Mark

  2. Mark Sperry must be edykated coz e writed:

    Quoted message said:

    I have a Vision R40 SWB/USS. Any recommendations on a floor stand out there? I have been
    considering a Park PCS-4 with a 100-5X clamp as the standard one will not go to 2 inches. That
    looks like about $250 and about my limit to spend. Mark


    Minoura might be a better buy for home use.

    --
    Ian

    catrike.co.ukcatrike.co.uk

  3. "Mark Sperry" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I have a Vision R40 SWB/USS. Any recommendations on a floor stand out there?

    asedeals.comheavy truck lifts.html

  4. In article <[email hidden]>,
    [email hidden] says...

    Quoted message said:

    I have a Vision R40 SWB/USS. Any recommendations on a floor stand out there? I have been
    considering a Park PCS-4 with a 100-5X clamp as the standard one will not go to 2 inches. That
    looks like about $250 and about my limit to spend. Mark

    This stand and clamp has been the best accessory that I have ever purchased for my bent(s) It works
    great with my Bacchetta and IMO money well spent.

    --

    Cletus D. Lee Bacchetta Giro Lightning Voyager clee.orgclee.org
    - Bellaire, TX USA -

  5. Just this last weekend I bought an ULTIMATE Bicycle rack that is currently holding my R50 and has
    held my bigger-tubed Baron just fine, bought it local for $139

    ultimatesupport.comDefault.asp

    "Mark Sperry" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I have a Vision R40 SWB/USS. Any recommendations on a floor stand out there? I have been
    considering a Park PCS-4 with a 100-5X clamp as the standard one will not go to 2 inches. That
    looks like about $250 and


    about

    Quoted message said:

    my limit to spend. Mark

  6. Fabrizio Mazzoleni said:


    "Mark Sperry" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I have a Vision R40 SWB/USS. Any recommendations on a floor stand out there?

    asedeals.comheavy truck lifts.html

    Strong enough to lift Fabs ego.

    Tom Sherman

  7. Quoted post said:

    Originally posted by Cletus Lee
    In article <[email hidden]>,
    [email hidden] says...

    Quoted message said:

    I have a Vision R40 SWB/USS. Any recommendations on a floor stand out there? I have been
    considering a Park PCS-4 with a 100-5X clamp as the standard one will not go to 2 inches. That
    looks like about $250 and about my limit to spend. Mark



    This stand and clamp has been the best accessory that I have ever purchased for my bent(s) It works
    great with my Bacchetta and IMO money well spent.

    --

    Cletus D. Lee Bacchetta Giro Lightning Voyager clee.orgclee.org
    - Bellaire, TX USA -

  8. Ooops,

    In any case, I bought the same stand and clamp you're considering (at Cletus's recommendation) and I have been exceedingly pleased.

    Just buy it!

    Ben

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    >Burley Canto>>>>>

    QUOTE]Originally posted by Ben
    [/QUOTE]

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.