whipping cream

Jen wrote:
> Does cream whip up to twice the volume?

sounds about right

you can set it in a bowl of ice while your whipping it

if you whip it too much, it just breaks apart

whatcha making

"Systemrecovery" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Jen wrote:
>> Does cream whip up to twice the volume?

> sounds about right
>
> you can set it in a bowl of ice while your whipping it
>
> if you whip it too much, it just breaks apart
>
> whatcha making

Thanks. Just substituting the whipped cream for cool whip in the dreamsicle
delight pie that was just posted.

Jen

Systemrecovery wrote:
> Jen wrote:
>> Does cream whip up to twice the volume?

> sounds about right
>
> you can set it in a bowl of ice while your whipping it
>
> if you whip it too much, it just breaks apart
>
> whatcha making

I prefer to just slip the glass bowl and beaters into the freezer for a
while ahead of beating the cream. It certainly does speed things up.
Goomba

Goomba38 wrote:

> I prefer to just slip the glass bowl and beaters into the freezer for a
> while ahead of beating the cream. It certainly does speed things up.
> Goomba

that's a good idea

dang, would you believe I was up at 3am making pancakes cause i wanted
something sweet, then here comes jen making a dreamsicle pie....

I fell in the floor kicking my legs...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

>> whatcha making
>>

> I prefer to just slip the glass bowl and beaters into the freezer for a
> while ahead of beating the cream. It certainly does speed things up.
> Goomba

Alternatively. you could put the cream in the freezer for about 15 mins
before whippping it.