who is lance armstrong

nancy wrote:
> who is lance armstrong - one more dit on a bike.

"Sorry the world just does not work by your white penis ass."
-- Pungent Cloud

nancy wrote:
> who is lance armstrong - one more dit on a bike.

Looks like another addy to add to the troll filter.

Ken
--
[T]he bicycle is the most efficient machine ever created: Converting
calories into gas, a bicycle gets the equivalent of three thousand miles

Homepage: http://kcm-home.tripod.com/

In article <[email protected]>,
"nancy" <[email protected]> writes:

> who is lance armstrong - one more dit on a bike.

Y'know what? There's some truth to that.

I bet I can pack more groceries on my bike than Lance Armstrong
can on his.

And I can probably ride a take-out pizza home hotter, too.

But I've never done any Subaru adverts.

cheers from another git on a bike,
Tom

--
-- Nothing is safe from me.
Above address is just a spam midden.

"Tom Keats" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>,
> "nancy" <[email protected]> writes:
>
>> who is lance armstrong - one more dit on a bike.

> Y'know what? There's some truth to that.
>
> I bet I can pack more groceries on my bike than Lance Armstrong
> can on his.
>
> And I can probably ride a take-out pizza home hotter, too.

I've been getting pretty good with two bags of teryaki one off each bar end,
but havent' graduated to pizza, how do you keep it flat? cos im off to
pagliacci!

On Mon, 6 Mar 2006 23:19:29 -0800, "greggery peccary"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>"Tom Keats" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> In article <[email protected]>,
>> "nancy" <[email protected]> writes:
>>
>>> who is lance armstrong - one more dit on a bike.

>> Y'know what? There's some truth to that.
>>
>> I bet I can pack more groceries on my bike than Lance Armstrong
>> can on his.
>>
>> And I can probably ride a take-out pizza home hotter, too.
>>

>I've been getting pretty good with two bags of teryaki one off each bar end,
>but havent' graduated to pizza, how do you keep it flat? cos im off to
>pagliacci!

I have a rear rack mounted basket on my
Tour Easy. By turning the pizza box diagonally in relation to the
basket it is a simple matter to bungee it flat.

Indiana Mike