Road Cycling · Public discussion

Who is This Guy's Hero?

Started by Frank Drackman · · Last activity · 6 posts · 337 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
6 June 2006
Last activity
6 June 2006
Original author
Frank Drackman
Posts
6
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
337
Views / 30 days
3

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–6 of 6
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I found the following information on Cycling News in the Health and Fitness
    Section. http://www.cyclingnews.com/fitness/?id=2006/letters06-05

    "I use Nike cycle shoes and have Shimano Dura Ace pedals. I have low arches.
    I have a Trek Madone 5.9SL. While riding I get severe pain in the outside of
    my feet. I recently had a CTS bike fit."

    Any ideas on who his idol is?

  2. Frank Drackman said:

    I found the following information on Cycling News in the Health and Fitness
    Section. http://www.cyclingnews.com/fitness/?id=2006/letters06-05

    "I use Nike cycle shoes and have Shimano Dura Ace pedals. I have low arches.
    I have a Trek Madone 5.9SL. While riding I get severe pain in the outside of
    my feet. I recently had a CTS bike fit."

    Any ideas on who his idol is?

    A hungry Buffalo?

  3. In article <[email hidden]>,

    Frank Drackman said:

    I found the following information on Cycling News in the Health and Fitness
    Section. http://www.cyclingnews.com/fitness/?id=2006/letters06-05

    "I use Nike cycle shoes and have Shimano Dura Ace pedals. I have low arches.
    I have a Trek Madone 5.9SL. While riding I get severe pain in the outside of
    my feet. I recently had a CTS bike fit."

    Any ideas on who his idol is?

    We won't know for certain until we know how high his socks are.

    --
    tanx,
    Howard

    Never take a tenant with a monkey.

    remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

  4. Frank Drackman said:

    I found the following information on Cycling News in the Health and Fitness
    Section. http://www.cyclingnews.com/fitness/?id=2006/letters06-05

    "I use Nike cycle shoes and have Shimano Dura Ace pedals. I have low arches.
    I have a Trek Madone 5.9SL. While riding I get severe pain in the outside of
    my feet. I recently had a CTS bike fit."

    Any ideas on who his idol is?


    Apparently me. I have low arches and a Trek too.

  5. Tim Lines said:
    Frank Drackman said:

    I found the following information on Cycling News in the Health and
    Fitness Section.
    http://www.cyclingnews.com/fitness/?id=2006/letters06-05

    "I use Nike cycle shoes and have Shimano Dura Ace pedals. I have low
    arches. I have a Trek Madone 5.9SL. While riding I get severe pain in
    the outside of my feet. I recently had a CTS bike fit."

    Any ideas on who his idol is?


    Apparently me. I have low arches and a Trek too.

    If you married someone that looks like mom that would seal it.

    Bob Schwartz

  6. Bob Schwartz said:
    Tim Lines said:
    Frank Drackman said:

    I found the following information on Cycling News in the Health and
    Fitness Section.
    http://www.cyclingnews.com/fitness/?id=2006/letters06-05

    "I use Nike cycle shoes and have Shimano Dura Ace pedals. I have low
    arches. I have a Trek Madone 5.9SL. While riding I get severe pain in
    the outside of my feet. I recently had a CTS bike fit."

    Any ideas on who his idol is?


    Apparently me. I have low arches and a Trek too.

    If you married someone that looks like mom that would seal it.

    I married an actual seal. I bet that works too.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.