Who makes a bike computer with the largest LED

vegasbabee

Mar 20, 2005
Cateyes are the worst. The Double Wirless is a great computer but the readouts ar tiny:rolleyes: . Suggestions?

vegasbabee said:
Cateyes are the worst. The Double Wirless is a great computer but the readouts ar tiny:rolleyes: . Suggestions?

I don't know who makes the largest LED but I have difficulties reading most cycle computers as I'm long sighted but need glasses to read so I can't wear my reading glasses riding (as they make everything more than a metre away blurry). My Polar 725i has large characters in the display and I can read it easily while riding so I would recommend one of the Polar HRM/Cycling computers models.

vegasbabee said:

An LED is a Light Emitting Diode, an electronic component that's used in place of a light bulb. Some computers might have an LED on them so you can see them in the dark but I don't think that's what you're talking about. Anyway... just picking nits. ;)

One the cheap, the Specialized Speedzone Classic Sport has a large, single line LCD display. I've never seen a bike computer with an LED display.

The Cateye Micro has a large display and I also have a Polar CS100 that the current speed and heartrate are of good size.