Why are there so many boasting threads here?

El Loto

Jun 29, 2004
Seriously. Look at all the topic headings. How fast, how big, how far, how expensive blah blah blah. I thought people grew out of this in their teenage years. Obviously I was fooling myself.

El Loto said:
Seriously. Look at all the topic headings. How fast, how big, how far, how expensive blah blah blah. I thought people grew out of this in their teenage years. Obviously I was fooling myself.
Nice Avatar, pretty boy!:D

I've been thinking the same, but thought if i posted something like you just did i might get all the questions like how fast can you go then?! :p

Well I wouldn't put it past some people to be so narrow-minded. This should be renamed the "Cocky ****" forum

El Loto said:
Well I wouldn't put it past some people to be so narrow-minded. This should be renamed the "Cocky ****" forum
Relax Braveheart, we get the point, What's REALLY got your kilt tilted?;)

Do I really come across as angered? I'm just fed up that this forum isn't used for constructive reasons such as giving training tips or exchanging non-cycling chit-chat.

El Loto said:
Do I really come across as angered? I'm just fed up that this forum isn't used for constructive reasons such as giving training tips or exchanging non-cycling chit-chat.
Maybe it's the profanity, but okay, forum is yours, start the "construction on constructive"......training? Politics? Heaven forbid, religion? (pun intended, always intended.)

I really don't think a discussion on politics or current affairs will set the hearts of the imbecilic populus on fire.

El Loto said:
I really don't think a discussion on politics or current affairs will set the hearts of the imbecilic populus on fire.
I guess you just answered your own initial question!

Speaking of the imbecilic populace, I better get back to work.:)

well for training, they have the training forum and they pretty much have a forum for everthting. all we have left to do is talk about what we feel like we want to talk about, and there isnt much. of course, if someone had a question for us, like what junior races we do throughout the year, how to get to nationals, junior specific components, etc. they are free to ask, but since we dont get these daily, we dont really know what to fill the space with. i think thats why there are a lot of how fast, far, etc. topics there are. so if anyone has any ideas on what else we should talk about in here, post it.