Recumbent bicycles · Public discussion

Why can't I order a NoCom?

Started by BikingBill · · Last activity · 16 posts · 1,223 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Recumbent bicycles
Published
2 February 2005
Last activity
7 February 2005
Original author
BikingBill
Posts
16
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,223
Views / 30 days
3

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–16 of 16
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I'd still like to order a NoCom.

    One question, do they accept checks signed in Crayon?
    Thanks,

    BikingBill

  2. I'll sell you one of my white sheets and we can
    lynch some [censored] instead of riding recumbents.

    I get my kicks from spouting hatred on A.R.B.R.
    and pointing the finger at innocent folks and ethnicities
    who need to hung on street poles.

    Regards,

    Ed Dolan the Dumb Honkey in the Great White Minn

  3. I just want to buy a NoCom. I even have a pretty Crayon.

    Bill

  4. BikingBill said:

    I just want to buy a NoCom. I even have a pretty Crayon.

    Bill,

    The NoCom is designed to be used without a tail fairing, and therefore
    is not suitable for you. 😉

    --
    Tom Sherman - Earth

  5. I promise I won't put a box on the back. I have a Crayon and I am
    ready to write a check.

    Bill

  6. BikingBill said:

    I promise I won't put a box on the back. I have a Crayon and I am
    ready to write a check.

    Bill

    Is it a "yellwow" Crayon?

    Dan

  7. Oh, they give me lots of pretty Crayons here.

    Why can't I buy a NoCom. I'll write a check.

    Bill

  8. Biking Bill,
    You will not be sold a NoCom. Only strong riders with leg muscles own and buy NoComs. Last I recall you are a weakling that rides a condom bubble bike to go fast.

    Too bad you need wind to ride above 30 mph. But that is the way of HPV riders with no muscle. Condom bubble kite bikes are the dorkiest recumbents in the known universe.

    Cheers,
    Johnny NoCom
    Fastest Bike in All of the Known Universe

  9. Sorry Biking Bill to hear you didn't qualify for a NoCom. I'm not sure any
    are really available at this time with the NoCom RAAM team snapping up most,
    if not all the existing stock. Anyway you will be able to watch them race
    across America on the new NoCom racing channel. You do have cable don't
    you?

    I sure hope you won't have a problem getting someone else to take that
    $7,000.00+ check that you wrote out using your yellwow crayon.

    skip

  10. The Real Johnny NoCom said:

    Biking Bill,
    You will not be sold a NoCom. Only strong riders with leg muscles own


    and buy NoComs. Last I recall you are a weakling that rides a condom
    bubble bike to go fast.

    Quoted message said:


    Too bad you need wind to ride above 30 mph. But that is the way of


    HPV riders with no muscle. Condom bubble kite bikes are the dorkiest
    recumbents in the known universe.

    Quoted message said:

    Cheers,
    Johnny NoCom
    Fastest Bike in All of the Known Universe

    Never ridden a condom bike.

    You just won't take a check signed with a Crayon. I am so sad ;-(

    Bill

  11. "BikingBill" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I promise I won't put a box on the back. I have a Crayon and I am
    ready to write a check.

    Bill

    I don't think the bank takes crayon checks, might depend on the color tho

  12. "BikingBill" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    The Real Johnny NoCom said:

    Biking Bill,
    You will not be sold a NoCom. Only strong riders with leg muscles own


    and buy NoComs. Last I recall you are a weakling that rides a condom
    bubble bike to go fast.

    Quoted message said:


    Too bad you need wind to ride above 30 mph. But that is the way of


    HPV riders with no muscle. Condom bubble kite bikes are the dorkiest
    recumbents in the known universe.

    Quoted message said:

    Cheers,
    Johnny NoCom
    Fastest Bike in All of the Known Universe

    Never ridden a condom bike.

    You just won't take a check signed with a Crayon. I am so sad ;-(

    Bill

    He never said it was because the check was in Crayon so you still have a
    chance

  13. Cool. They give me so many pretty Crayons here. I can't wait to write
    that check for my very own NoCom.

    Bill

    Mark Leuck said:
    Quoted message said:


    You just won't take a check signed with a Crayon. I am so sad ;-(

    Bill

    He never said it was because the check was in Crayon so you still


    have a

    Quoted message said:

    chance

  14. Biking Bill,
    With all the money you make ripping people off with those ugly dated Zox things you plan to sell I can guarantee you will never be sold a NoCom.

    #1. You are too old and too slow to own one.
    #2. You do not know what fast lowracer is and you never will.

    BTW nice cardboard box on the back of your bike. Do you sell ice cream out of that when you ride on the sidewalk?

    Regards,

    Johnny NoCom

  15. [quote="J O H N N Y N O C O M"]

    I snipped everything johnny wrote because it was [censored].

  16. I sell beer and ammo out the back. I only have CRAYONS to sign checks
    with, because that's all they will give me in here.

    BikingBill

    J O H N N Y N O C O M said:

    Biking Bill,
    With all the money you make ripping people off with those ugly dated


    Zox things you plan to sell I can guarantee you will never be sold a
    NoCom.

    Quoted message said:


    #1. You are too old and too slow to own one.
    #2. You do not know what fast lowracer is and you never will.

    BTW nice cardboard box on the back of your bike. Do you sell ice


    cream out of that when you ride on the sidewalk?

    Quoted message said:


    Regards,

    Johnny NoCom

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.