Nobody said:stop sniffing people's armpits, you psycho!
Oh hell, some folks can be smelled from across a large room.
Reminds me of a story. During college, Sherrie's Sho bar was my
second home. (You older Balti-morons are probably familiar with
Sherrie's.) One of the strippers, Yolanda, allegedly from South
America, packed a pair of stinky armpits of the stale, unwashed
variety. Maybe it's considered sexy south of the border, I dunno.
Anyway, she was really warm for my form, and damn near begged me to:
"Stay weeth me tonight. I dun unnerstand you. Men come in here and
want to pay me and you won't even have me for free."
Sorry, couldn't do it. She was mid-20s, built, and attractive if you
like Latina. But, no can do.
Heh, heh. Sherrie's was a real dive. When a customer would head for
the men's room, the MC would say, "Where ya going?" Customer: "To the
toilet." MC: "You're already in it."
I guess it was fitting that it was located near the Esskay meat
packing plant where the pigs were slaughtered and smoked, and their
aroma filled the outside air while Yolanda's armpit odor carried out a
similar task inside Sherrie's.