Why doesn't Janhav e a suntan?

wannagofast wrote:

> Sorry, adapted an old Eddy M and Joop Z joke.

Read somewhere in the past month (sue me for not remembering it better...)

"Did you hear Joop and Luis were fined for being towed by a car in the Alps?"

"What about Eddy?"

"Oh, he was fined too, for towing the car."

Richard Adams <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:

> wannagofast wrote:
>
>> Sorry, adapted an old Eddy M and Joop Z joke.
>
> Read somewhere in the past month (sue me for not remembering it better...)
>
> "Did you hear Joop and Luis were fined for being towed by a car in the Alps?"
>
> "What about Eddy?"
>
> "Oh, he was fined too, for towing the car."
>
>> "Chris" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>>>groan..
>>>
>>>I cant believe you said that

Three cyclist are racing in the TDF when they slide off side of the road, down a cliff, and to their
dooms. When they reach Heaven, they are each taken aside and explained how things work by the
angels. The first one is told that here in Heaven, he can be any one of his favorite cyclists ever.
So, he mills it over for a minute and turns to the angel. But, right before he can state "Fausto
Coppi", he sees Fausto himself ride by on his beautiful celeste Bianchi. "DAMMIT!!!," He says, "The
other rider beat me to it." "The early bird gets the worm." says the angel. So he ponders his
options once again and turns to the angel. But, right before he can state "Eddy Merckx", he sees The
Cannibal himself ride by in all his glory. "#%^#*)#!%*&!!!!", he cries, "I guess the other rider
picked him first."

"No," says the angel "That's God. He just wishes he were Eddy Merckx." ;)

- Boyd S.