Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

Why I call it MTBidiots

Started by JD · · Last activity · 43 posts · 1,226 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
11 December 2006
Last activity
14 December 2006
Original author
JD
Posts
43
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,226
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 41–43 of 43
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Marty said:

    "Corvus Corvax" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    Marty said:


    I suppose Santa isn't real either.

    Some old guy with a white beard who flies around in the sky and does
    favors for people who believe in him? Right. Next thing you know,
    you'll be worshipping the guy who put in your new roof.

    CC

    They're both freakin' magicians if you ask me.
    My talent isn't in the building trades. It could actually be characterized
    as the opposite 😉
    depending upon you're perspective.
    Marty

    LOL, I hear ya. I'm kinda in the disassembly business myself, most of
    the time.

    CDB

  2. Bill Sornson said:
    Marz said:

    I don't understand this problem with top posting, all my emails chains
    start bottom up. I don't want to scroll though pages of [censored] to find
    the lastest response at the bottom. I much prefer to see the latest
    post/email/comment/xml entry at the top. Where it should be.

    Laters,

    Marz

    jason said:

    tom wrote:
    > It seems you've found me a new nickname, Mitch. While I do
    > appreciate your manners in saying "please", I don't think I'll be
    > changing my posting habits anytime soon. I've got enough other
    > stuff to worry about than your (or anyones) linear comprehension
    > abilities. Tom
    > Ride-A-Lot wrote:
    >> tom "the top poster" wrote:
    >>> mr. vandeman, there's a call for you... Tom

    A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
    Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
    A: Top-posting.
    Q: What is the most annoying thing in e-mail and usenet aside from
    mikey that is?

    Get it now, Marz?

    Bill "doubtful" S.

    Maybe 🙂

    But only my wife get's to call me stupid.

    laters,

    Marz

  3. Marz said:

    But only my wife get's to call me stupid.

    Smart woman. <eg>

    Bill "whooshittude?" S.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.