Professional Cycling · Public discussion

Why Lance will win Giro or TDF

Started by steve26 · · Last activity · 46 posts · 6,195 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Professional Cycling
Published
5 December 2008
Last activity
9 January 2009
Original author
steve26
Posts
46
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
6,195
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 41–46 of 46
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. limerickman said:

    Stop writing more of your lies.

    You weren't there - nor have you ever been to a European race.

    eeeew

  2. earth_dweller said:

    ah yes, the fans are still buying the line 'trains/prepares harder than anyone else' hook, line & sinker

    btw steve, there is no santa claus

    wwewe

  3. Until today, I haven't visited this forum for months and months because I got tired of reading the same old sorry posts about doping from the same old sorry bunch of 300 lb fat asses living in their mother's basements watching tv and wishing they had a real life.

    Nothing has changed during my absence I see.

  4. Yojimbo_ said:

    Until today, I haven't visited this forum for months and months because I got tired of reading the same old sorry posts about doping from the same old sorry bunch of 300 lb fat asses living in their mother's basements watching tv and wishing they had a real life.

    Nothing has changed during my absence I see.

    Maybe it only changed because you came back ?

  5. whiteboytrash said:

    Maybe it only changed because you came back ?


    Nice comeback.

    I guess you got nothing to say if it doesn't include a stupid fat ass comment on doping.

  6. Yojimbo_ said:

    Until today, I haven't visited this forum for months and months because I got tired of reading the same old sorry posts about doping from the same old sorry bunch of 300 lb fat asses living in their mother's basements watching tv and wishing they had a real life.

    Nothing has changed during my absence I see.

    ewww

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.