http://www.twincities.com/mld/twincities/sports/baseball/qa_forum.htm
General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion
Will Brink Moonlighting as a Reporter
Thread navigation
Jump through the discussion
Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.
Thread details
What we know about this thread
- Original section
- General fitness, health and nutrition
- Published
- 27 April 2005
- Last activity
- 27 April 2005
- Original author
- John Hanson
- Posts
- 6
- Discussion status
- Public discussion
- Total views
- 275
- Views / 30 days
- 0
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
-
-
http://www.kickinsite.nl/kick/dolly parton - Stairway To Heaven.mp3
-
In article <[email hidden]>,
John Hanson said:
http://www.twincities.com/mld/twincities/sports/baseball/qa_forum.htm
I don't get it. ?
--
Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/ -
On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 09:46:59 -0400, Will Brink
<[email hidden]> wrote in misc.fitness.weights:Quoted message said:
In article <[email hidden]>,
John Hanson said:
http://www.twincities.com/mld/twincities/sports/baseball/qa_forum.htm
I don't get it. ?
He looks like you. The smaller picture of him on the front page of
the site looks even more like you. The one under Twins Talk:
http://www.twincities.com/mld/twincities/ -
In article <[email hidden]>,
John Hanson said:
On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 09:46:59 -0400, Will Brink
<[email hidden]> wrote in misc.fitness.weights:Quoted message said:
In article <[email hidden]>,
John Hanson said:
http://www.twincities.com/mld/twincities/sports/baseball/qa_forum.htm
I don't get it. ?
He looks like you. The smaller picture of him on the front page of
the site looks even more like you. The one under Twins Talk:
http://www.twincities.com/mld/twincities/Oh geez! I think this pic look like you John:
http://members.tripod.com/~Pweee/
--
Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/ -
Will Brink said:
In article <[email hidden]>,
John Hanson said:
On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 09:46:59 -0400, Will Brink
<[email hidden]> wrote in misc.fitness.weights:Quoted message said:
In article <[email hidden]>,
John Hanson <[email hidden]> wrote:>
http://www.twincities.com/mld/twincities/sports/baseball/qa_forum.htmQuoted message said:
Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:
I don't get it. ?He looks like you. The smaller picture of him on the front page of
the site looks even more like you. The one under Twins Talk:
http://www.twincities.com/mld/twincities/Oh geez! I think this pic look like you John:
BWAHAHAHA
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.