Home Road Cycling WIN THE TOUR? EAT SPAGHETTI... AND SOMETHING ELSE.
Thread navigation
Jump through the discussion
Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.
Thread details
What we know about this thread
Original section Road Cycling
Published 7 May 2003
Last activity 8 May 2003
Original author Private Post
Posts 7
Discussion status Public discussion
Total views 757
Views / 30 days 0
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Showing posts 1–7 of 7 Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Original post Private Post
Archived post
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS? AN INTERVIEW OF THE POSTAL DOCTOR STATING THAT THE TOUR DE FRANCE CAN'T BE WON ONLY WITH SPAGHETTI. IT'S IN SPANISH? BUT THE TITLE SAYS ENOUGH!
lasprovincias.es VAL 18A28DP36.html Open ↗
INTERESTING DECLARATION FROM DR.GARCIA. POSTAL SHOULD GET A PASTA SPONSOR.
IN THE ARTICLE IT IS REVEALED THAT TRAINING AND DETAILS ARE THE CORE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN RIDERS AND CHAMPIONS !!!!!!!!
Stewart Fleming
Archived post
Bart said: IN THE ARTICLE IT IS REVEALED THAT TRAINING AND DETAILS ARE THE CORE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN RIDERS AND CHAMPIONS !!!!!!!!
BART, WHERE CAN I GET SOME OF THESE DETAILS? I AM ALREADY DOING THE TRAINING.
WHY THE F*** IS EVERYBODY SHOUTING? it's not earthshattering news.....
Stewart Fleming said: Bart said: IN THE ARTICLE IT IS REVEALED THAT TRAINING AND DETAILS ARE THE CORE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN RIDERS AND CHAMPIONS !!!!!!!!
BART, WHERE CAN I GET SOME OF THESE DETAILS? I AM ALREADY DOING THE TRAINING.
Private Post
Archived post
"Bart" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...
Quoted message said: IN THE ARTICLE IT IS REVEALED THAT TRAINING AND DETAILS ARE THE CORE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN RIDERS AND CHAMPIONS !!!!!!!!
YES OF COURSE, BUT HOW STUPID MUST A TEAM DOCTOR BE TO DECLARE SOMETHING LIKE THAT !!! LUIS GARCIA DEL MORAL, IS THAT THE SAME GUY THROWING GARBAGE BAGS FULL OF MEDECINE AWAY IN 2000 ???
Stewart Fleming <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...
Quoted message said: Bart said: IN THE ARTICLE IT IS REVEALED THAT TRAINING AND DETAILS ARE THE CORE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN RIDERS AND CHAMPIONS !!!!!!!!
BART, WHERE CAN I GET SOME OF THESE DETAILS? I AM ALREADY DOING THE TRAINING.
vdb's dog's vet
Private Post
Archived post
[email hidden] (Garry Allen) wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...
Quoted message said: Stewart Fleming <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...
Quoted message said: Bart said: IN THE ARTICLE IT IS REVEALED THAT TRAINING AND DETAILS ARE THE CORE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN RIDERS AND CHAMPIONS !!!!!!!!
BART, WHERE CAN I GET SOME OF THESE DETAILS? I AM ALREADY DOING THE TRAINING.
vdb's dog's vet
The details are that it's not with only spaghetti...
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users
·
0 guests
· 0 bots
· 0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.