Wind Trainer...buying guide help

Comcast News

Guest
Anyone have good sources for trainers with some guidance? I have a G Fisher hybrid (Utopia) 3 years old...I live in Florida and want to be able to train in the A/C. :) I'd like a nice trainer...I'd like it to "feel" realistic and I'd like as many gadgets as possible.

What's everyone's favorite trainer? Easy to put on and take off?

Thanks.
Stephanie

--
SE Florida

small diameter Kreitler rollers
"Comcast News" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
Anyone have good sources for trainers with some guidance? I have a G Fisher hybrid (Utopia) 3 years old...I live in Florida and want to be able to train in the A/C. :) I'd like a nice trainer...I'd like it to "feel" realistic and I'd like as many gadgets as possible.

What's everyone's favorite trainer? Easy to put on and take off?

Thanks.
Stephanie

--
SE Florida

I started with a Minoura magnetic trainer with an indexed shifter to
change resistance. It was quiet and worked fine but I wanted
something more realistic and bought an Inline wind trainer. It made
so much noise that I couldn't hear the radio or TV or whatever I was
trying to use to keep my attention off the miserable realtiy of
sitting on a trainer. Now I have a Cycleops Fluid2. I still hate
riding the trainer, but this one is well-constructed, quiet, and has a
good "road feel" (actually the power curve is a little steeper than
the road based on comparable speeds).

"Bill" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<%[email protected]>...
> small diameter Kreitler rollers
> "Comcast News" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:79WdnaCUKYNRuU [email protected]...
> Anyone have good sources for trainers with some guidance? I have a G
> Fisher hybrid (Utopia) 3 years old...I live in Florida and want to be
> able to train in the A/C. :) I'd like a nice trainer...I'd like it to
> "feel" realistic and I'd like as many gadgets as possible.
>
> What's everyone's favorite trainer? Easy to put on and take off?
>
> Thanks.
> Stephanie
>
> --
> SE Florida