Road Cycling · Public discussion

Winning

Started by Dave Pace · · Last activity · 22 posts · 1,900 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
31 May 2013
Last activity
8 June 2013
Original author
Dave Pace
Posts
22
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,900
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–22 of 22
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Quoted post said:

    Originally Posted by alienator [IMG]/img/forum/go_quote.gif[/IMG]

    Nothing good ever comes out of Buffalo, including most certainly the sports teams. According to historical records, Enrico Fermi went through a period of deep depression and even made a suicide attempt. That attempt was to try move to Buffalo. Fortunately friends talked him out of it, and he survived.

    No argument here. I hate the teams here. as far as I am concerned, the Buffalo jills should be moved to Toronto, and the Sabre's can be moved to Ohio.

  2. Quoted post said:

    Originally Posted by Volnix [IMG]/img/forum/go_quote.gif[/IMG]

    Allthough I remember frying some porkchops once at 5:00am when I was a student. [IMG]/img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif[/IMG]


    Nasty! between you and me, i've done that also. Four 2 inch thick pork chops, I reckon half a liter of fat come out of them.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.