Winter Storms Hit Olympic National Park Hard

"Mamba" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> On Dec 10, 9:23 am, [email protected] wrote:
>>> http://nwstormrecoverycoalition.blogspot.com/2007/12/storms-hit-olymp...

>> I'm wondering just WTF thbat has to do with mountain biking since
>> mountain bikes are not allowed in National Parks?
>>
>> JD
>>

> Perhaps you should inform the National Parks of that?
>
> http://www.zionbiking.com/zion-biking-trails.html

Dude, you're funny!!!! From that website:

"Guided Biking Tours Next to Zion National Park"

Next to. Next to. Next to.

That being said I've ridden legal singletrack in Redwoods Natl Park.

Greg

On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 14:41:33 -0800, "Mamba" <[email protected]> wrote:

>"JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> On Dec 10, 9:23 am, [email protected] wrote:
>>> http://nwstormrecoverycoalition.blogspot.com/2007/12/storms-hit-olymp...

>> I'm wondering just WTF thbat has to do with mountain biking since
>> mountain bikes are not allowed in National Parks?
>>
>> JD
>>

>Perhaps you should inform the National Parks of that?
>
>http://www.zionbiking.com/zion-biking-trails.html

Can you read? "Guided Biking Tours Next to Zion National Park"

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande