Winter

Shaun Bell

Guest
Ahhh, first snow and a fresh pair of Nokian Freddies Revenge studded tires.
Life is sweet...

Shaun

Shaun Bell wrote:
> Ahhh, first snow and a fresh pair of Nokian Freddies Revenge studded tires.
> Life is sweet...
>
> Shaun

Snow was fun today on Fromme wasn't it
Brent

On Dec 2, 4:20 pm, "Shaun Bell" <[email protected]> wrote:
> Ahhh, first snow and a fresh pair of Nokian Freddies Revenge studded tires.
> Life is sweet...
>
> Shaun

Snow 5 or 10 minutes and then then turned to rain on the coast of CT.
I would love the white stuff and be able to ride. I was thinking about
some studded ones.

"wizardB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> Shaun Bell wrote:
>> Ahhh, first snow and a fresh pair of Nokian Freddies Revenge studded
>> tires. Life is sweet...
>>
>> Shaun

> Snow was fun today on Fromme wasn't it
> Brent

Studded tires are the only way I can ride Fromme....even in the summer lol.
Interior riders just can't do slick wet shore stuff.

Shaun

Shaun Bell wrote:
> "wizardB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> Shaun Bell wrote:
>>> Ahhh, first snow and a fresh pair of Nokian Freddies Revenge studded
>>> tires. Life is sweet...
>>>
>>> Shaun

>> Snow was fun today on Fromme wasn't it
>> Brent

> Studded tires are the only way I can ride Fromme....even in the summer lol.
> Interior riders just can't do slick wet shore stuff.
>
> Shaun

Here I thought you were a North Shore boy but you live in the land of
dust and snow:)

On Dec 3, 9:18 am, "Shaun Bell" <[email protected]> wrote:
> "wizardB" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> > Shaun Bell wrote:
> >> Ahhh, first snow and a fresh pair of Nokian Freddies Revenge studded
> >> tires. Life is sweet...

> >> Shaun

> > Snow was fun today on Fromme wasn't it
> > Brent

> Studded tires are the only way I can ride Fromme....even in the summer lol.
> Interior riders just can't do slick wet shore stuff.
>
> Shaun

Yer gettin' old, Shaun.

JD

On Dec 3, 10:07 pm, [email protected] wrote:
> Shaun Bell wrote:
> > "wizardB" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> >> Snow was fun today on Fromme wasn't it
> >> Brent

> > Studded tires are the only way I can ride Fromme....even in the summer lol.
> > Interior riders just can't do slick wet shore stuff.

> > Shaun

> Here I thought you were a North Shore boy but you live in the land of
> dust and snow:)- Hide quoted text -

Just a dusting on Tuesday mornng and they thew in some salt & sand.
White bike and tires till it hit the showers. Dry and lube it and
ready to ride again.