Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

wome's bike camps

Started by Penny S · · Last activity · 13 posts · 583 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
18 March 2004
Last activity
19 March 2004
Original author
Penny S
Posts
13
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
583
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–13 of 13
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. My Canadian camp has been cancelled, but this series looks good.
    dirtseries.comsds program.html

    All over the country it looks like, and the price is right.
    I may shoot for either Sun Valley or Hood River, myself..

    penny

  2. Penny S ran this through spell check:

    Quoted message said:

    My Canadian camp has been cancelled, but this series looks
    good. dirtseries.comsds program.html

    All over the country it looks like, and the price is
    right. I may shoot for either Sun Valley or Hood River,
    myself..

    penny

    for reason I thought they were doing east coast camps too,
    but ?? Maybe it's not on the site. MikeDart, do you still
    have that stuff on this I sent you for WV?

    p.

  3. "Penny S" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    My Canadian camp has been cancelled, but this series looks
    good. dirtseries.comsds program.html

    All over the country it looks like, and the price is
    right. I may shoot for either Sun Valley or Hood River,
    myself..

    penny

    Who is "wome"?

    JD

  4. JD ran this through spell check:

    Quoted message said:

    "Penny S" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    My Canadian camp has been cancelled, but this series
    looks good. dirtseries.comsds program.html

    All over the country it looks like, and the price is
    right. I may shoot for either Sun Valley or Hood River,
    myself..

    penny

    Who is "wome"?

    JD

    Sorry JD, maybe you could help me configue the spell check
    in my newsreader to get the subject line too...

    penny

  5. Quoted post said:

    Originally posted by Penny S
    JD ran this through spell check:

    Quoted message said:

    "Penny S" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    My Canadian camp has been cancelled, but this series
    looks good. dirtseries.comsds program.html

    All over the country it looks like, and the price is
    right. I may shoot for either Sun Valley or Hood River,
    myself..

    penny

    Who is "wome"?

    JD



    Sorry JD, maybe you could help me configue the spell check
    in my newsreader to get the subject line too...

    penny

    S'okay I never caught the typo I was too busy wondering what would cause a woman's bike to cramp???
    :-P

    --- Jimbo(san)

  6. Penny S said:

    My Canadian camp has been cancelled, but this series looks
    good. dirtseries.comsds program.html

    All over the country it looks like, and the price is
    right. I may shoot for either Sun Valley or Hood River,
    myself..

    Funny that we've never organized a group ride in Hood
    River....

    --
    -BB- To reply to me, drop the attitude (from my e-mail
    address, at least)

  7. BB ran this through spell check:

    Quoted message said:
    Penny S said:

    My Canadian camp has been cancelled, but this series
    looks good. dirtseries.comsds program.html

    All over the country it looks like, and the price is
    right. I may shoot for either Sun Valley or Hood River,
    myself..

    Funny that we've never organized a group ride in Hood
    River....

    name a date, I'll be there. ;-)

    P.

  8. "Penny S" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    My Canadian camp has been cancelled, but this series looks
    good. dirtseries.comsds program.html

    All over the country it looks like, and the price is
    right. I may shoot for either Sun Valley or Hood River,
    myself..

    An AMB-OR in and around Hood River would be great. Go into
    the Gifford Pinchot NF and I'd bet there are a ton of
    trails. Maybe even right up to the Mt. St. Helens NVM.
    That'd be way cool.

    And it's only 3 hours away from here! Woohoo!
    --
    Jonesy

  9. Jonesy said:

    An AMB-OR in and around Hood River would be great. Go into
    the Gifford Pinchot NF and I'd bet there are a ton of
    trails. Maybe even right up to the Mt. St. Helens NVM.
    That'd be way cool.

    What ever happened to Gabrielle? She lives right around
    there. The trails around Hood River are a couple of hours
    from my house, so I'm really not that familiar with them.

    --
    -BB- To reply to me, drop the attitude (from my e-mail
    address, at least)

  10. BB ran this through spell check:

    Quoted message said:
    Jonesy said:

    An AMB-OR in and around Hood River would be great. Go
    into the Gifford Pinchot NF and I'd bet there are a ton
    of trails. Maybe even right up to the Mt. St. Helens NVM.
    That'd be way cool.

    What ever happened to Gabrielle? She lives right around
    there. The trails around Hood River are a couple of hours
    from my house, so I'm really not that familiar with them.

    she's around, just highly overworked at the moment.

    penny

  11. Penny S said:

    JD ran this through spell check:

    Quoted message said:

    "Penny S" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    My Canadian camp has been cancelled, but this series
    looks good. dirtseries.comsds program.html

    All over the country it looks like, and the price is
    right. I may shoot for either Sun Valley or Hood River,
    myself..

    penny

    Who is "wome"?

    JD

    Sorry JD, maybe you could help me configue the spell check
    in my newsreader to get the subject line too...

    penny

    Tried but true!

    tinyurl.com329o8

    Tom (glad to help)

  12. BB ran this through spell check:

    Quoted message said:
    Jonesy said:

    An AMB-OR in and around Hood River would be great. Go
    into the Gifford Pinchot NF and I'd bet there are a ton
    of trails. Maybe even right up to the Mt. St. Helens NVM.
    That'd be way cool.

    What ever happened to Gabrielle? She lives right around
    there. The trails around Hood River are a couple of hours
    from my house, so I'm really not that familiar with them.

    Hey Gab... party at YOUR house.... heeheee....

  13. "Jonesy" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    "Penny S" <[email hidden]> wrote in message


    news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    My Canadian camp has been cancelled, but this series
    looks good. dirtseries.comsds program.html

    All over the country it looks like, and the price is
    right. I may shoot


    for

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    either Sun Valley or Hood River, myself..

    An AMB-OR in and around Hood River would be great. Go into
    the Gifford Pinchot NF and I'd bet there are a ton of
    trails. Maybe even right up to the Mt. St. Helens NVM.
    That'd be way cool.

    And it's only 3 hours away from here! Woohoo!
    --
    Jonesy

    MRT--7/04/204

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.