World Cup 2014

slovakguy

Mar 17, 2006
with the draw nearly complete, the opening group matches provide some interest. groups d and g look to be the toughest draws.

I had to do a double take on your post. I thought it was spam initially. :)

i suppose i could dredge up a wonderful link to watch the games "free" and on-line, but you'll be dealing with more than enough of those in the future from much more experienced spammers. spam spam spammity spam. wonderful spam.

Australia is looking like a sure bet to win, after dominating football for so long, we deserve it.

Not the best trolling attempt is it?

Group B looks tough, netherlands aren't a top seed but on their day, they can beat anyone. Australia will finish dead last in that group, a single point from a draw with Chile is even asking to much IMO.

Agree with you on group D being the toughests though, that group is insane.

Group A: Brazil, Croatia, Mexico, Cameroon
Group B: Spain, Netherlands, Chile, Australia
Group C: Colombia, Greece, Ivory Coast, Japan
Group D: Uruguay, Costa Rica, England, Italy
Group E: Switzerland, Ecuador, France, Honduras
Group F: Argentina, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Iran, Nigeria
Group G: Germany, Portugal, Ghana, USA
Group H: Belgium, Algeria, Russia, Korea Republic

One thing I can predict with absolute certainty, is I won't be getting much training done during June and July in 2014
cool.png

for me, i'm tipping group g as the nastiest. germany is young and hungry, portugal and ronaldo, a swift and sometimes superb ball-handling ghana and klinnsy's side will end with two good squads sent home and two very tested squads going forward. group g = group of death. right, so i'm a bit parochial.

Germany are my tip for 2014 tournament. They've been playing some sublime football for the past few years and they're side is still very young.

Originally Posted by limerickman
Germany are my tip for 2014 tournament. They've been playing some sublime football for the past few years and they're side is still very young.
Yeah it's going to be unreal!