Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

World naked bike ride

Started by Spademan O----L · · Last activity · 8 posts · 1,436 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
14 June 2004
Last activity
15 June 2004
Original author
Spademan O----L
Posts
8
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,436
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–8 of 8
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Anyone admitting to having taken part???

    Steve.

  2. spademan o---) * said:

    Anyone admitting to having taken part???

    Steve.


    Look, if you want a naked picture of me, why don't you do
    what everyone else does and ask!

    --
    Slacker

  3. spademan o---) * said:

    Anyone admitting to having taken part???

    Steve.

    I would admit it if I had, but I didn't. I'm pretty sure
    they shoot naked cyclists on sight around these here parts.

    Matt

  4. "Slacker" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    spademan o---) * said:

    Anyone admitting to having taken part???

    Steve.


    Look, if you want a naked picture of me, why don't you do
    what everyone else does and ask!
    --
    Slacker

    because I could do what everyone else does and look it up
    www.nakedslackbastards.com

    Steve.

  5. "MattB" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    spademan o---) * said:

    Anyone admitting to having taken part???

    Steve.

    I would admit it if I had, but I didn't. I'm pretty
    sure they shoot naked cyclists on sight around these
    here parts.

    Matt


    Hmm thinking about it I went for a ride with Shaun at the
    weekend, thanks

    Steve.

  6. On 2004-06-14, spademan o---[) * penned:

    Quoted message said:

    Anyone admitting to having taken part???

    I'll pretend that the only reason I didn't is because I had
    motorcycle classes all weekend ...

    --
    monique

  7. "spademan o---[\) *" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    Anyone admitting to having taken part???

    Steve.

    Yeah, they're all in the Castro District and want to talk
    with you more about it, Stevie.

    JD

  8. [email hidden] (JD) wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    "spademan o---[\) *" <steve.eckersley@NOSPAMPLEASEWEREBRI-
    TISH.its.lancscc.gov.uk> wrote in message
    news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    Anyone admitting to having taken part???

    Steve.

    Yeah, they're all in the Castro District and want to talk
    with you more about it, Stevie.

    JD

    Perhaps:

    dssf.orgindex.shtml

    R

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.