World Naked Bike Ride

GizmoDuck

Guest
This looks like fun, any unicyclists keen to do this?
http://worldnakedbikeride.org/

--
GizmoDuck - NZUNI

o-kO

"Give man dead fish, and he feed himself for lunch, teach man to catch
fish, and he feed himself for life. Teach man to wheel ride, and he
make friends everywhere, anywhere, and even have lunch at their
place."
Old Chinese saying

'Cambodia Unicycle Photos' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/albuv31)

Hmmm, don't see it in Atlanta. Anyone even tried riding their uni
naked? Can anyone say potentially painful?

--
bugman - Survivor 2004 Wolfman Duathalon

My philosophy, in essence, is the concept of man as a heroic being, with
his own happiness as the moral purpose of his life, with productive
achievement as his noblest activity, and reason as his only absolute.
Ayn Rand

Naked Trials.

This is Yoggi.. hope he dont mind me posting it.... not that u can see
anything....

| Attachment filename: 1 vendredi (43).jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/237035|

joe - Who needs cranks anyways?

:cool: *www.cool.unicyclist.com* :cool:

'I like to show off in front of people not to show them what I can do,
but to show them what can be done on a unicycle' - Sofa

'Unicycle.Com' (http://www.unicycle.com)
joe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/957

TheObieOne3226 wrote:
> *Jeez. You'd think he'd at least wear a helmet and shin gaurds.:D *

or a cup (but that would ruin the whole nudeness thing)

--
dubmuni2004 - i need a more exciting avatar

threre is a place, a place far from here. where unicyclists and
unicycles play and sing together. and where the big bad slurpee throwers
are non-existant. and where unicycle=pimp. and where the trails thrive
and live. -the place i go when i ride-

[email protected]
dubmuni2004's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5837

the twenty-oh-five version is coming closer
for more detail about rides in your area, please check out this list

Local contact info:
San Fran [email protected]
Austin Texas [email protected]
Netherlands [email protected]
Montreal [email protected]
Asheville [email protected]
Chicago [email protected]
Vermont [email protected]
Toronto [email protected]
Los Angeles [email protected]
Boulder Colorado [email protected]
Vancouver [email protected]
Scottland [email protected]
London [email protected]
Seattle [email protected]

--
GILD - Waffle-****** and Time-bider

if you can't say anything good about someone, sit right here by me.--
alice 'roosevelt' (http://tinyurl.com/5ngze) longworth
I feel like a fugitive from the law of averages.-- William H.
Mauldin

'NAMASTE!' (http://tinyurl.com/4qcxw)
'Dave' (http://tinyurl.com/ywxgb)

Marvellous, there's one in Manchester I shall have to gather a
contingent of like minded unicyclists/cyclists and attend, I've got
enough time between now and the ride to either teach people who are into
nakedness to uni, or earbash anyone who's into unicycling into getting
naked.

It seems similar to the critical mass rides...But with less modesty.
I've been trying to find a critical mas ride to go on for ages, looks
like this'll have to do instead.

think I might wear leg armour and some sort of support for the tender
bits though....hmm maybe duct tape.

yours in nudity,

Kit

--
MrBoogiejuice - Loyal subject of the crown

Clean living, fair play and devotion to the empire
MrBoogiejuice's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5515

MrBoogiejuice wrote:
> *....hmm maybe duct tape. *

lol ... just get a string bikini marble bag. :D

or wear a sock (like the RedHotChiliPeppers)

--
DigitalDave - scabless

'nf7-s ~ xp2400mobile'
(http://www.anandtech.com/mysystemrig.html?rigid=21988)
'19,774 3dm01' (http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=8304204)

my will to live was stronger than my will to die - iggy pop
what doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger - i dunno :(
DigitalDave's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8003

joe wrote:
> *Yoggi practicing naked trials. I hope he dont mind me posting this -
> you cant see anything 'naughty'!
> *

Joe, who -is- that handsome man!!!?? I want to see more uni-guys who
ride in that outfit over here!!:D

--
Erin - Onewheeler

Ride more, with less.