World Naked Bike Ride

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by GizmoDuck, Sep 28, 2004.

  1. GizmoDuck

    GizmoDuck Guest

    This looks like fun, any unicyclists keen to do this?
    http://worldnakedbikeride.org/

    --
    GizmoDuck - NZUNI

    o-kO

    "Give man dead fish, and he feed himself for lunch, teach man to catch
    fish, and he feed himself for life. Teach man to wheel ride, and he
    make friends everywhere, anywhere, and even have lunch at their
    place."
    Old Chinese saying

    'Cambodia Unicycle Photos' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/albuv31)

  2. bugman

    bugman Guest

    Hmmm, don't see it in Atlanta. Anyone even tried riding their uni
    naked? Can anyone say potentially painful?

    --
    bugman - Survivor 2004 Wolfman Duathalon

    My philosophy, in essence, is the concept of man as a heroic being, with
    his own happiness as the moral purpose of his life, with productive
    achievement as his noblest activity, and reason as his only absolute.
    Ayn Rand

  3. souleater12

    souleater12 Guest

  4. mreed87

    mreed87 Guest

  5. steveyo

    steveyo Guest

  6. joe

    joe Guest

    Naked Trials.

    This is Yoggi.. hope he dont mind me posting it.... not that u can see
    anything....

    | Attachment filename: 1 vendredi (43).jpg |
    |Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/237035|

    joe - Who needs cranks anyways?

    :cool: *www.cool.unicyclist.com* :cool:

    'I like to show off in front of people not to show them what I can do,
    but to show them what can be done on a unicycle' - Sofa

    'Unicycle.Com' (http://www.unicycle.com)
    joe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/957

  7. zod

    zod Guest

  8. muniracer

    muniracer Guest

  9. nathan

    nathan Guest

  10. tomblackwood

    tomblackwood Guest

    nathan wrote:
    > *Clearly socks are more important for safety than a helmet or wrist
    > guards. *

    Yeah, that's what the Red Hot Chili Peppers say also...

    --
    tomblackwood - Registered Nurtz

    Tailgate at your own risk.....

  11. dubmuni2004

    dubmuni2004 Guest

    TheObieOne3226 wrote:
    > *Jeez. You'd think he'd at least wear a helmet and shin gaurds.:D *

    or a cup (but that would ruin the whole nudeness thing)

    --
    dubmuni2004 - i need a more exciting avatar

    threre is a place, a place far from here. where unicyclists and
    unicycles play and sing together. and where the big bad slurpee throwers
    are non-existant. and where unicycle=pimp. and where the trails thrive
    and live. -the place i go when i ride-

    [email protected]
    dubmuni2004's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5837

  12. GILD

    GILD Guest

    the twenty-oh-five version is coming closer
    for more detail about rides in your area, please check out this list

    Local contact info:
    San Fran [email protected]
    Austin Texas [email protected]
    Netherlands [email protected]
    Montreal [email protected]
    Asheville [email protected]
    Chicago [email protected]
    Vermont [email protected]
    Toronto [email protected]
    Los Angeles [email protected]
    Boulder Colorado [email protected]
    Vancouver [email protected]
    Scottland [email protected]
    London [email protected]
    Seattle [email protected]

    --
    GILD - Waffle-Tosser and Time-bider

    if you can't say anything good about someone, sit right here by me.--
    alice 'roosevelt' (http://tinyurl.com/5ngze) longworth
    I feel like a fugitive from the law of averages.-- William H.
    Mauldin

    'NAMASTE!' (http://tinyurl.com/4qcxw)
    'Dave' (http://tinyurl.com/ywxgb)

  13. Catboy

    Catboy Guest

  14. Marvellous, there's one in Manchester I shall have to gather a
    contingent of like minded unicyclists/cyclists and attend, I've got
    enough time between now and the ride to either teach people who are into
    nakedness to uni, or earbash anyone who's into unicycling into getting
    naked.

    It seems similar to the critical mass rides...But with less modesty.
    I've been trying to find a critical mas ride to go on for ages, looks
    like this'll have to do instead.

    think I might wear leg armour and some sort of support for the tender
    bits though....hmm maybe duct tape.

    yours in nudity,

    Kit

    --
    MrBoogiejuice - Loyal subject of the crown

    Clean living, fair play and devotion to the empire
    MrBoogiejuice's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5515

  15. DigitalDave

    DigitalDave Guest

    MrBoogiejuice wrote:
    > *....hmm maybe duct tape. *

    lol ... just get a string bikini marble bag. :D

    or wear a sock (like the RedHotChiliPeppers)

    --
    DigitalDave - scabless

    'nf7-s ~ xp2400mobile'
    (http://www.anandtech.com/mysystemrig.html?rigid=21988)
    '19,774 3dm01' (http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=8304204)

    my will to live was stronger than my will to die - iggy pop
    what doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger - i dunno :(
    DigitalDave's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8003

  16. DigitalDave

    DigitalDave Guest

    MrBoogiejuice wrote:
    > *....hmm maybe duct tape. *

    lol ... just get a string bikini marble bag. :D

    or wear a sock (like the RedHotChiliPeppers)

    --
    DigitalDave - scabless

    'nf7-s ~ xp2400mobile'
    (http://www.anandtech.com/mysystemrig.html?rigid=21988)
    '19,774 3dm01' (http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=8304204)

    my will to live was stronger than my will to die - iggy pop
    what doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger - i dunno :(
    DigitalDave's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8003

  17. Catboy

    Catboy Guest

  18. Erin

    Erin Guest

    joe wrote:
    > *Yoggi practicing naked trials. I hope he dont mind me posting this -
    > you cant see anything 'naughty'!
    > *

    Joe, who -is- that handsome man!!!?? I want to see more uni-guys who
    ride in that outfit over here!!:D

    --
    Erin - Onewheeler

    Ride more, with less.