Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

World's largets squirrel shot....

Started by * * Chas · · Last activity · 22 posts · 567 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
21 October 2007
Last activity
24 October 2007
Original author
* * Chas
Posts
22
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
567
Views / 30 days
7

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–22 of 22
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. still me said:

    On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 20:46:13 +0200, Tosspot <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    Hmmm....but on the other hand

    http://haggishunt.scotsman.com/recipe.cfm?recipe=4

    "...drop it mercilessly into hot oil and fry it for a few minutes".

    Works for me...

    http://arago4.tnw.utwente.nl/stonedead/publications/sketches/horace-poem.html

    <bookmarked> I shall forward that to the porridgewogs[1] at work!

    [1] Yes I know, not PC, but I'm English so I'm allowed to take the [censored]
    out of the Scots 🙂

  2. "Tosspot" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    still me said:

    On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 20:46:13 +0200, Tosspot <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    Hmmm....but on the other hand

    http://haggishunt.scotsman.com/recipe.cfm?recipe=4

    "...drop it mercilessly into hot oil and fry it for a few minutes".

    Works for me...


    http://arago4.tnw.utwente.nl/stonedead/publications/sketches/horace-poem.html

    Quoted message said:


    <bookmarked> I shall forward that to the porridgewogs[1] at work!

    [1] Yes I know, not PC, but I'm English so I'm allowed to take the [censored]
    out of the Scots 🙂

    An Irishman walking through a field sees a man drinking water from a pool
    with his hand.

    The Irishman shouts in Gaelic, "Ná ol an t-uisce, ta sé lán de chac bo"
    (Don't drink the water, it's full of cowsh*t.)

    The man shouts back "I'm English mate. Speak English, I don't understand
    you".

    The Irishman shouts back "Use both hands, you'll get more in."

    Chas.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.