rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

WTB: 700c 24 hole clincher

Started by SL · · Last activity · 7 posts · 387 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
28 March 2006
Last activity
31 March 2006
Original author
SL
Posts
7
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
387
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–7 of 7
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Looking for a 24 hole 700c clincher rim, please let me know what you
    have and prices.
    Thanks,
    Ches

  2. SL said:

    Looking for a 24 hole 700c clincher rim, please let me know what you
    have and prices.
    Thanks,
    Ches

    I have a Mavic CXP 30, the tall one, used, that you can have if you pay shipping.

  3. I have 2-3 Mavic CXP - 30 NEW

    $40+ $7 ship

    I have Araya RM 530 Polished silver (new)

    $30 + ship

    Pics available.

    I also have hidden nipples used on a number of well known wheels and the
    tool to true wheels.

    Let me know...

    Allan
    "SL" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Looking for a 24 hole 700c clincher rim, please let me know what you
    have and prices.
    Thanks,
    Ches

  4. Were you able to get my email? I'll take it.

  5. Oskar, your email address kept bouncing back, could you please reply to
    my email?
    Thanks,
    Ches

  6. ches said:

    Oskar, your email address kept bouncing back, could you please reply to
    my email?
    Thanks,
    Ches

    Here it is: teach911sc AT yahoo DOT com

    Send me your zip, and I will figure out shipping.

  7. ches said:

    Were you able to get my email? I'll take it.

    Hopefully it has the inserts and use 16mm nipples...btw-

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.