WTB: Road fenders

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by Tim Lines, Jul 31, 2004.

  1. Tim Lines

    Tim Lines Guest

    I've seen fenders for road bikes with limited fork/seatstay clearance.
    I don't know what these things are called. They don't actually go under
    the fork, they have 2 pieces. One piece goes in front of the fork, one
    behind. This way the tire wont rub against the fender.

    If anyone knows what I'm talking about, could you tell me what these are
    called, who makes them, where to buy them?

    Your help is appreciated.

    --

    --------------------

    Remove CLOTHES to reply

    Tags:

  2. http://www.wallbike.com/fenders/raceblade.html
    when there also look for the carbon fiber Berthoud fenders.

    Gary Jacobson
    Rosendale, NY

    "Tim Lines" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:GqPOc.190178$%[email protected]_s01...
    > I've seen fenders for road bikes with limited fork/seatstay clearance.
    > I don't know what these things are called. They don't actually go under
    > the fork, they have 2 pieces. One piece goes in front of the fork, one
    > behind. This way the tire wont rub against the fender.
    >
    > If anyone knows what I'm talking about, could you tell me what these are
    > called, who makes them, where to buy them?
    >
    > Your help is appreciated.
    >
    > --
    >
    > --------------------
    >
    > Remove CLOTHES to reply

  3. Tim-<< They don't actually go under
    the fork, they have 2 pieces. One piece goes in front of the fork, one
    behind. This way the tire wont rub against the fender. >><BR><BR>

    'Race blades', we have 'em-Call for prices, etc.

    Peter Chisholm
    Vecchio's Bicicletteria
    1833 Pearl St.
    Boulder, CO, 80302