WTB: Road fenders

Tim Lines

Guest
I've seen fenders for road bikes with limited fork/seatstay clearance.
I don't know what these things are called. They don't actually go under
the fork, they have 2 pieces. One piece goes in front of the fork, one
behind. This way the tire wont rub against the fender.

If anyone knows what I'm talking about, could you tell me what these are
called, who makes them, where to buy them?

Your help is appreciated.

--

--------------------

Remove CLOTHES to reply

http://www.wallbike.com/fenders/raceblade.html
when there also look for the carbon fiber Berthoud fenders.

Gary Jacobson
Rosendale, NY

"Tim Lines" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> I've seen fenders for road bikes with limited fork/seatstay clearance.
> I don't know what these things are called. They don't actually go under
> the fork, they have 2 pieces. One piece goes in front of the fork, one
> behind. This way the tire wont rub against the fender.
>
> If anyone knows what I'm talking about, could you tell me what these are
> called, who makes them, where to buy them?
>
> Your help is appreciated.
>
> --
>
> --------------------
>
> Remove CLOTHES to reply

Tim-<< They don't actually go under
the fork, they have 2 pieces. One piece goes in front of the fork, one
behind. This way the tire wont rub against the fender. >><BR><BR>

'Race blades', we have 'em-Call for prices, etc.

Peter Chisholm
Vecchio's Bicicletteria
1833 Pearl St.
Boulder, CO, 80302