WWCalc for Palm

Mary

Guest
I somehow lost this program and would like to get it back. Could someone send it to me.

Thanks Mary

Thanks Laura.

news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

http://pub121.ezboard.com/fdottisweightlosszonefrm116.showMessage?topicID=320.topic

> "Mary" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > I somehow lost this program and would like to get it back. Could
someone
> > send it to me.
> >
> > Thanks Mary

did you check your mail yet?

"Mary" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Thanks Laura.
>

> "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:Sl%Jb.280188$Ec1.9618658@bgtnsc05-
> news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> > You can get a current copy as well as instructions to update it for Flex points program in the
> > wwcalc yahoo group; See this link

http://pub121.ezboard.com/fdottisweightlosszonefrm116.showMessage?topicID=320.topic

> > "Mary" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > > I somehow lost this program and would like to get it back. Could
> someone
> > > send it to me.
> > >
> > > Thanks Mary

Yes, I got it, thanks again.

Mary

"Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:kQ2Kb.598129$0v4.23543573@bgtnsc04-
news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> did you check your mail yet?
>
> "Mary" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > Thanks Laura.
> >

> > "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:Sl%Jb.280188$Ec1.9618658@bgtnsc05-
> > news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> > > You can get a current copy as well as instructions to update it for
Flex
> > > points program in the wwcalc yahoo group; See this link

http://pub121.ezboard.com/fdottisweightlosszonefrm116.showMessage?topicID=320.topic

> > someone

You're welcome. Does the thing require a keyboard? I have a sony clie (brand new) and I can't get
the builtin keyboard to pop up. This happens in most of the software that I have installed for it.

"Mary" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Yes, I got it, thanks again.
>
> Mary
>
> "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:kQ2Kb.598129$0v4.23543573@bgtnsc04-
> news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> > did you check your mail yet?
> >
> > "Mary" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > > Thanks Laura.
> > >

> > > "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:Sl%Jb.280188$Ec1.9618658@bgtnsc05-
> > > news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> Flex

http://pub121.ezboard.com/fdottisweightlosszonefrm116.showMessage?topicID=320.topic

> > > someone

This program was not for me but for a friend that has a Palm so am not familiar with how it works.

Mary

news.ops.worldnet.att.net...