WWCalc for Palm

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Mary, Jan 26, 2004.

  1. Mary

    Mary Guest

    I somehow lost this program and would like to get it back. Could someone send it to me.

    Thanks Mary

    Tags:

  2. Laura

    Laura Guest

  3. Mary

    Mary Guest

    Thanks Laura.

    news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

    http://pub121.ezboard.com/fdottisweightlosszonefrm116.showMessage?topicID=320.topic

    > "Mary" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > I somehow lost this program and would like to get it back. Could
    someone
    > > send it to me.
    > >
    > > Thanks Mary

  4. Laura

    Laura Guest

    did you check your mail yet?

    "Mary" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Thanks Laura.
    >

    > "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:Sl%[email protected]
    > news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
    > > You can get a current copy as well as instructions to update it for Flex points program in the
    > > wwcalc yahoo group; See this link

    http://pub121.ezboard.com/fdottisweightlosszonefrm116.showMessage?topicID=320.topic

    > > "Mary" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > > I somehow lost this program and would like to get it back. Could
    > someone
    > > > send it to me.
    > > >
    > > > Thanks Mary

  5. Mary

    Mary Guest

    Yes, I got it, thanks again.

    Mary

    "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
    > did you check your mail yet?
    >
    > "Mary" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Thanks Laura.
    > >

    > > "Laura" <[email protected]invalid> wrote in message news:Sl%[email protected]
    > > news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
    > > > You can get a current copy as well as instructions to update it for
    Flex
    > > > points program in the wwcalc yahoo group; See this link

    http://pub121.ezboard.com/fdottisweightlosszonefrm116.showMessage?topicID=320.topic

    > > someone

  6. Laura

    Laura Guest

    You're welcome. Does the thing require a keyboard? I have a sony clie (brand new) and I can't get
    the builtin keyboard to pop up. This happens in most of the software that I have installed for it.

    "Mary" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Yes, I got it, thanks again.
    >
    > Mary
    >
    > "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
    > > did you check your mail yet?
    > >
    > > "Mary" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > > Thanks Laura.
    > > >

    > > > "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:Sl%[email protected]
    > > > news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
    > Flex

    http://pub121.ezboard.com/fdottisweightlosszonefrm116.showMessage?topicID=320.topic

    > > > someone

  7. Mary

    Mary Guest

    This program was not for me but for a friend that has a Palm so am not familiar with how it works.