General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Yay me!

Started by Kate Dicey · · Last activity · 31 posts · 1,187 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
26 January 2004
Last activity
26 January 2004
Original author
Kate Dicey
Posts
31
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,187
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–31 of 31
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Ooops! Beg pardon! Great work, you shedder?...sheddi?...shedster?...um, great work, Kate!

    --
    Wendy griffinsflight.comquilt1.htm De-Fang email address to reply "Kate Dicey" <[email hidden]-
    online.co.uk> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    frood said:


    Yay, Kate! Great work, you loser!

    My son loses coats and PE shoes... I SHED pounds! 😉
    --

    Quoted message said:

    Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons diceyhome.free-online.co.ukdiceyhome.free-online.co.uk
    Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

  2. <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"> <html> <head> <meta http-equiv="Content-
    Type" content="text/html;charset=ISO-8859-1"> <title></title> </head> <body text="#000000"
    bgcolor="#ffffff"> Help!!! I'm drowning in water!!! ;-D<br> Elaine K<br> <br> Kate Dicey
    wrote:<br> <blockquote type="cite" cite="[email hidden]"> <pre
    wrap="">Paul & Suzie Beckwith wrote: </pre> <blockquote type="cite"> <pre wrap="">Yay you! Nice
    one Kate - now keep it up - and DRINK MORE WATER!

    Suzie B xx

    </pre> </blockquote> <pre wrap=""><!---->Glub! Glub! Glub! I am a goldfish... Water everywhere I
    swim! Ooh, nice water! 😉 </pre> </blockquote> </body> </html

  3. Slight OT, but I goldfish reminded me and I had to share ... I'm researching hotels for a bus trip
    and found one in Salt Lake City that first of all encourages people to bring their pets, and if you
    don't have one with you they can provide you with a loaner companion goldfish for your room (in
    WATER of course!). They'll even look after feeding it. I thought it was way cool.

    Amberle3

    Kate Dicey said:


    Paul & Suzie Beckwith said:


    Yay you! Nice one Kate - now keep it up - and DRINK MORE WATER!

    Suzie B xx


    Glub! Glub! Glub! I am a goldfish... Water everywhere I swim! Ooh, nice water! 😉
    --

    Quoted message said:

    Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons diceyhome.free-online.co.ukdiceyhome.free-online.co.uk
    Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

    --
    Amberle3
    249/218/215-minigoal/150?
    Renewed my commitment to me 3/30/03

    - Take Heart, Take Part Exercise Challenge:
    angelfire.comthtp.htm
    - Resolutions are for Losers Weight Loss Challenge:
    angelfire.comrafl.htm

  4. Kate Dicey said:
    Connie said:

    YAY Kate, Down 4 pounds is amazing!! The whoosh fairy paid you a nice visit!! It's good that now
    you are losing pre-Christmas weight.

    I was like a kid at Christmas last night - all excited! Hm... Possibly had just a leeeeetle to
    do with watching pirates of the Caribbean again! Johnny Depp in eyeliner and a baggy shirt...
    Yummm! ;D

    That boy is fine!!!

    Connie

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/204.5/155 RAFL 210.5/204.5/198.5

  5. Kate you beat me, but the plain water and lemon is a godsend, try it with a
    bit of splenda, not too bad
    Kate Dicey <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Donna in Idaho (remove invalid) said:


    Congratulations! Wish some of your dedication to drinking water would


    rub

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    off on me. This cold icky weather, I'm just not into drinking water!
    --

    Flavour it and drink it hot! Weak China tea with lemon in it, herb and fruit teas without
    caffeine, they all count! And sometimes I just plain hot water and lemon!
    --

    Quoted message said:

    Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons diceyhome.free-online.co.ukdiceyhome.free-online.co.uk
    Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

  6. Amberle3 said:


    Slight OT, but I goldfish reminded me and I had to share ... I'm researching hotels for a bus trip
    and found one in Salt Lake City that first of all encourages people to bring their pets, and if
    you don't have one with you they can provide you with a loaner companion goldfish for your room
    (in WATER of course!). They'll even look after feeding it. I thought it was way cool.

    Amberle3

    Neat! I like the goldfish in WATER idea!

    There are B&B's here in the UK where you can take your horse, but you have to WATER it yourself!

    --

    Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons diceyhome.free-online.co.ukdiceyhome.free-online.co.uk
    Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

  7. frood said:


    Ooops! Beg pardon! Great work, you shedder?...sheddi?...shedster?...um, great work, Kate!

    Definitely Sheddi - but that's another story... 😉

    --

    Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons diceyhome.free-online.co.ukdiceyhome.free-online.co.uk
    Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

  8. that is way cool, could you see me traipsing in there with my WW snack bag,
    luggage and five cats, I just envisioned my cats escaping the room to go
    around and err "collect" all of the goldfish, Lee
    Amberle3 <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Slight OT, but I goldfish reminded me and I had to share ... I'm researching hotels for a bus trip
    and found one in Salt Lake City that first of all encourages people to bring their pets, and if
    you don't have one with you they can provide you with a loaner companion goldfish for your room
    (in WATER of course!). They'll even look after feeding it. I thought it was way cool.

    Amberle3

    Kate Dicey said:


    Paul & Suzie Beckwith said:


    Yay you! Nice one Kate - now keep it up - and DRINK MORE WATER!

    Suzie B xx


    Glub! Glub! Glub! I am a goldfish... Water everywhere I swim! Ooh, nice water! 😉
    --

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons diceyhome.free-diceyhome.free-
    online.co.uk Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

    --
    Amberle3
    249/218/215-minigoal/150? Renewed my commitment to me 3/30/03

    - Take Heart, Take Part Exercise Challenge: angelfire.comthtp.htm
    - Resolutions are for Losers Weight Loss Challenge:
    angelfire.comrafl.htm

  9. and I forgot, what is the name of the hotel? Lee
    Amberle3 <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Slight OT, but I goldfish reminded me and I had to share ... I'm researching hotels for a bus trip
    and found one in Salt Lake City that first of all encourages people to bring their pets, and if
    you don't have one with you they can provide you with a loaner companion goldfish for your room
    (in WATER of course!). They'll even look after feeding it. I thought it was way cool.

    Amberle3

    Kate Dicey said:


    Paul & Suzie Beckwith said:


    Yay you! Nice one Kate - now keep it up - and DRINK MORE WATER!

    Suzie B xx


    Glub! Glub! Glub! I am a goldfish... Water everywhere I swim! Ooh, nice water! 😉
    --

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons diceyhome.free-diceyhome.free-
    online.co.uk Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

    --
    Amberle3
    249/218/215-minigoal/150? Renewed my commitment to me 3/30/03

    - Take Heart, Take Part Exercise Challenge: angelfire.comthtp.htm
    - Resolutions are for Losers Weight Loss Challenge:
    angelfire.comrafl.htm

  10. It's the Hotel Monaco. Their website is
    monaco-saltlakecity.commonaco-saltlakecity.com

    VERY nice looking hotel. I'd love to stay there.

    Amberle3

    Miss Violette said:


    and I forgot, what is the name of the hotel? Lee Amberle3 <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Slight OT, but I goldfish reminded me and I had to share ... I'm researching hotels for a bus
    trip and found one in Salt Lake City that first of all encourages people to bring their pets,
    and if you don't have one with you they can provide you with a loaner companion goldfish for
    your room (in WATER of course!). They'll even look after feeding it. I thought it was way cool.

    Amberle3

    Kate Dicey said:


    Paul & Suzie Beckwith wrote:
    >
    > Yay you! Nice one Kate - now keep it up - and DRINK MORE WATER!
    >
    > Suzie B xx
    >
    Glub! Glub! Glub! I am a goldfish... Water everywhere I swim! Ooh, nice water! 😉
    --

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons diceyhome.free-diceyhome.free-
    online.co.uk Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

    --
    Amberle3
    249/218/215-minigoal/150? Renewed my commitment to me 3/30/03

    - Take Heart, Take Part Exercise Challenge: angelfire.comthtp.htm
    - Resolutions are for Losers Weight Loss Challenge:
    angelfire.comrafl.htm

    --
    Amberle3
    249/218/215-minigoal/150?
    Renewed my commitment to me 3/30/03

    - Take Heart, Take Part Exercise Challenge:
    angelfire.comthtp.htm
    - Resolutions are for Losers Weight Loss Challenge:
    angelfire.comrafl.htm

  11. thanks, Lee
    Amberle3 <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    It's the Hotel Monaco. Their website is monaco-saltlakecity.commonaco-saltlakecity.com

    VERY nice looking hotel. I'd love to stay there.

    Amberle3

    Miss Violette said:


    and I forgot, what is the name of the hotel? Lee Amberle3 <[email hidden]> wrote in
    message "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Slight OT, but I goldfish reminded me and I had to share ... I'm researching hotels for a bus
    trip and found one in Salt Lake City that first of all encourages people to bring their pets,
    and if you don't have one with you they can provide you with a loaner companion


    goldfish

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    for your room (in WATER of course!). They'll even look after feeding it. I thought it was way
    cool.

    Amberle3

    Kate Dicey wrote:
    >
    > Paul & Suzie Beckwith wrote:
    > >
    > > Yay you! Nice one Kate - now keep it up - and DRINK MORE WATER!
    > >
    > > Suzie B xx
    > >
    > Glub! Glub! Glub! I am a goldfish... Water everywhere I swim!


    Ooh,

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    > nice water! 😉
    > --

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    > Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons diceyhome.free-diceyhome.free-
    > online.co.uk Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

    --
    Amberle3
    249/218/215-minigoal/150? Renewed my commitment to me 3/30/03

    - Take Heart, Take Part Exercise Challenge: angelfire.comthtp.htm
    - Resolutions are for Losers Weight Loss Challenge:
    angelfire.comrafl.htm

    --
    Amberle3
    249/218/215-minigoal/150? Renewed my commitment to me 3/30/03

    - Take Heart, Take Part Exercise Challenge: angelfire.comthtp.htm
    - Resolutions are for Losers Weight Loss Challenge:
    angelfire.comrafl.htm

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.