General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

yet another WI arrives

Started by Krys · · Last activity · 31 posts · 853 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
27 December 2003
Last activity
27 December 2003
Original author
Krys
Posts
31
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
853
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–31 of 31
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 08:40:02 -0000, "krys" <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    Well, it worked. Down 1.6 this week, which is just marvellous.

    Great loss Krys, way to go :-)

    Quoted message said:

    I'm starting to feel (touch wood, cross fingers) that I might be doing it right at the
    moment..........I sure hope it continues! In the meantime, this is the lowest I've been in over 3
    months, and that feels good 🙂

    Yahoo, good for you.

    --
    Erin in NZ
    125/87.5/75 kgs
    125.87/5.1/165 lbs

    NYNY goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

    "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

  2. Way to go Krys! I'm glad things are finally working back in your favor, just took a little time for
    your body to readjust to thinking it wasn't being starved. Now if only I could take a few pages out
    of my own advice. <G> I fear I am eating not enough also, but am too danged afraid to eat more.

    Joyce

    krys said:

    hello again,

    my my, don't these weeks fly by - especially as Christmas approaches - and here I am on WI day
    again. Last week I was up 0.2. This week I stuck to my higher daily points, but didn't eat quite so
    many of my earnt activity points.

    I can see the suspense is killing you, did it work, did it not?........

    Well, it worked. Down 1.6 this week, which is just marvellous. I'm starting to feel (touch wood,
    cross fingers) that I might be doing it right at the moment..........I sure hope it continues! In
    the meantime, this is the lowest I've been in over 3 months, and that feels good 🙂

    krys

    UK 157/134.2/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 struggling now......but making
    progress.

  3. I know - it sure is hard. I'm just hoping it continues to work...........WI is on Thursday and
    already I'm starting to panic! Ah - the typical WW weekly cycle *grin*

    --
    krys

    UK 157/134.2/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 struggling now......but
    making progress.

    "Joyce" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Way to go Krys! I'm glad things are finally working back in your favor,


    just took

    Quoted message said:

    a little time for your body to readjust to thinking it wasn't being


    starved. Now

    Quoted message said:

    if only I could take a few pages out of my own advice. <G> I fear I am


    eating not

    Quoted message said:

    enough also, but am too danged afraid to eat more.

    Joyce

  4. of all of the things I have dealt with this is in the top ten hardest where
    weight loss is concerned, I starved myself for so long I felt guilty/bad/and
    a failure when I ate enough points, now I have been doing this long enough I
    have the track record to look at to see if I eat under I do not lose. It is
    very liberating to know that I need a point dense thing to finish up the
    day, and that is when I eat the treats, and no guilt, and I tell my amazed
    friends, No I must eat this girlscout cookie, I need three more points to
    finish the day, soo cool, Lee
    krys <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Thanks Lee - it is hard to get your head around sometimes, isn't it? 🙂

    --
    krys

    UK 157/134.2/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 struggling now......but making
    progress.

    "Miss Violette" <[email hidden]> wrote in message -"]news:[email hidden]-
    berlin.de...

    Quoted message said:

    good for you, good luck this week, it took me quite a while to get my


    brain

    Quoted message said:

    to realize I have to eat all of my points, Lee

  5. and I DID not ice the change in your sig line, Lee
    krys <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    thanks laura - me too! 🙂

    --
    krys

    UK 157/134.2/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 struggling now......but making
    progress.

    "Laura" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:Zh7Cb.437398$0v4.20633503@bgtnsc04-
    news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

    Quoted message said:

    Glad to see that your new strategy paid off.


  6. Ain't that the truth! Why do we continue to get ourselves so darned worked up over a silly little
    number? I do the same thing, even though I know it is of little importance.

    Joyce

    krys said:

    I know - it sure is hard. I'm just hoping it continues to work...........WI is on Thursday and
    already I'm starting to panic! Ah - the typical WW weekly cycle *grin*

    --
    krys

    UK 157/134.2/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 struggling now......but making
    progress.

    "Joyce" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Way to go Krys! I'm glad things are finally working back in your favor,


    just took

    Quoted message said:

    a little time for your body to readjust to thinking it wasn't being


    starved. Now

    Quoted message said:

    if only I could take a few pages out of my own advice. <G> I fear I am


    eating not

    Quoted message said:

    enough also, but am too danged afraid to eat more.

    Joyce

  7. I meant notice the change, duh, so cold outside my fingers are stiff today,
    Lee
    Miss Violette <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    and I DID not ice the change in your sig line, Lee krys <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    thanks laura - me too! 🙂

    --
    krys

    UK 157/134.2/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 struggling now......but making
    progress.

    "Laura" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:Zh7Cb.437398$0v4.20633503@bgtnsc04-
    news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

    Quoted message said:

    Glad to see that your new strategy paid off.



  8. no kidding! it's so weird to feel full.........and to try not to feel guilty about it. Cos hey, if
    you're full, you must have eaten too much, right? but no! I know that this weekend I will actually
    HAVE to eat a gooey pudding somewhere along the way, to use up my points.......which is weird and
    fabulous all at the same time. to actually be able to have that pudding, or that choccie bar, or
    whatever it takes - very liberating indeed.
    🙂

    --
    krys

    UK 157/134.2/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 struggling now......but
    making progress.

    "Miss Violette" <[email hidden]> wrote in message -"]news:[email hidden]-
    berlin.de...

    Quoted message said:

    of all of the things I have dealt with this is in the top ten hardest


    where

    Quoted message said:

    weight loss is concerned, I starved myself for so long I felt


    guilty/bad/and

    Quoted message said:

    a failure when I ate enough points, now I have been doing this long enough


    I

    Quoted message said:

    have the track record to look at to see if I eat under I do not lose. It


    is

    Quoted message said:

    very liberating to know that I need a point dense thing to finish up the day, and that is when I
    eat the treats, and no guilt, and I tell my amazed friends, No I must eat this girlscout cookie, I
    need three more points to finish the day, soo cool, Lee

  9. and the worst part is that it is what it is and you must deal with what is
    and having a panic won't help, Lee, who lives this one
    Joyce <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Ain't that the truth! Why do we continue to get ourselves so darned


    worked up

    Quoted message said:

    over a silly little number? I do the same thing, even though I know it is


    of

    Quoted message said:

    little importance.

    Joyce

    krys said:

    I know - it sure is hard. I'm just hoping it continues to


    work...........WI

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    is on Thursday and already I'm starting to panic! Ah - the typical WW weekly cycle *grin*

    --
    krys

    UK 157/134.2/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 struggling now......but making
    progress.

    "Joyce" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Way to go Krys! I'm glad things are finally working back in your


    favor,

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    just took

    Quoted message said:

    a little time for your body to readjust to thinking it wasn't being


    starved. Now

    Quoted message said:

    if only I could take a few pages out of my own advice. <G> I fear I am


    eating not

    Quoted message said:

    enough also, but am too danged afraid to eat more.

    Joyce

  10. i know the feeling - although today is unseasonably warm for a UK december
    today.....*grin*
    i do feel like I'm making progress though - hence the change 🙂

    --
    krys

    UK 157/134.2/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001

    struggling now......but making progress. "Miss Violette" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I meant notice the change, duh, so cold outside my fingers are stiff


    today,

    Quoted message said:

    Lee Miss Violette <[email hidden]> wrote in message -"]news:[email hidden]-
    berlin.de...

    Quoted message said:

    and I DID not ice the change in your sig line, Lee krys <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    thanks laura - me too! 🙂


  11. my new favorite snack to finish the points is the one I posted the other
    day, 1 slice lt. bread or toast with .5 pt worth of brummel butter spread, 1
    pt worth of pb and 2 TBS. of raisins, soooo wonderful and I still love the
    looks I get when I eat this in front of someone, Lee
    krys <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    no kidding! it's so weird to feel full.........and to try not to feel guilty about it. Cos hey, if
    you're full, you must have eaten too much, right? but no! I know that this weekend I will actually
    HAVE to eat a gooey pudding somewhere along the way, to use up my points.......which is weird and
    fabulous all at the same time. to actually be able to have that pudding, or that choccie bar, or
    whatever it takes - very liberating


    indeed.

    Quoted message said:

    🙂

    --
    krys

    UK 157/134.2/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 struggling now......but making
    progress.

    "Miss Violette" <[email hidden]> wrote in message -"]news:[email hidden]-
    berlin.de...

    Quoted message said:

    of all of the things I have dealt with this is in the top ten hardest


    where

    Quoted message said:

    weight loss is concerned, I starved myself for so long I felt


    guilty/bad/and

    Quoted message said:

    a failure when I ate enough points, now I have been doing this long


    enough

    Quoted message said:

    I

    Quoted message said:

    have the track record to look at to see if I eat under I do not lose.


    It

    Quoted message said:

    is

    Quoted message said:

    very liberating to know that I need a point dense thing to finish up the day, and that is when I
    eat the treats, and no guilt, and I tell my


    amazed

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    friends, No I must eat this girlscout cookie, I need three more points


    to

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    finish the day, soo cool, Lee

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.