Michael, this isn't what I was talking about. Or rather, it's only part of what I was talking about. The new set comes with three different "heads" including this diamond-impregnated one.
Michael, this isn't what I was talking about. Or rather, it's only part of what I was talking about. The new set comes with three different "heads" including this diamond-impregnated one.
I see. I had the feeling the "system" you mentioned was something more than what I'd seen. The feeling arose, as they often do, as I hit the "post" button.
modom
"Dallas is a rich man with a death wish in his eyes." -- Jimmie Dale Gilmore
Michael, this isn't what I was talking about. Or rather, it's only part of what I was talking about. The new set comes with three different "heads" including this diamond-impregnated one.
I see. I had the feeling the "system" you mentioned was something more than what I'd seen. The feeling arose, as they often do, as I hit the "post" button.
Ah, the famous "Post-post syndrome." I and several co-authors did a paper about it for the American Journal of Expert Testimony (June 31, 2003 issue) called "Post-post syndrome and usenet; threat or menace"
We were quoted in the International Scientific Conjecture Quarterly.
Michael, this isn't what I was talking about. Or rather, it's only part of what I was talking about. The new set comes with three different "heads" including this diamond-impregnated one.
I see. I had the feeling the "system" you mentioned was something more than what I'd seen. The feeling arose, as they often do, as I hit the "post" button.
Ah, the famous "Post-post syndrome." I and several co-authors did a paper about it for the American Journal of Expert Testimony (June 31, 2003 issue) called "Post-post syndrome and usenet; threat or menace"
We were quoted in the International Scientific Conjecture Quarterly.
WOW, thanks! That's HALF the first price... Now, since you were given one and have used it considerably (I think) - do you think I should wait for a better price (which comes with volume) or purchase it now?
Why does that design ring a bell with me? I feel like I've seen it before.
Michael, this isn't what I was talking about. Or rather, it's only part of what I was talking about. The new set comes with three different "heads" including this diamond-impregnated one.
WOW, thanks! That's HALF the first price... Now, since you were given one and have used it considerably (I think) - do you think I should wait for a better price (which comes with volume) or purchase it now?
I can't make that call for you, but at that price, I think it's a good deal.
Quoted message said:
Why does that design ring a bell with me? I feel like I've seen it before.
They introduced it a couple years ago. At the time, the single piece was running over $100 (and the three-piece kit hadn't yet been developed). Obviously two years in the market has made a difference, but I doubt it will drop precipitously any time soon.
Michael, this isn't what I was talking about. Or rather, it's only part of what I was talking about. The new set comes with three different "heads" including this diamond-impregnated one.
WOW, thanks! That's HALF the first price... Now, since you were given one and have used it considerably (I think) - do you think I should wait for a better price (which comes with volume) or purchase it now?
I can't make that call for you, but at that price, I think it's a good deal.
Quoted message said:
Why does that design ring a bell with me? I feel like I've seen it before.
They introduced it a couple years ago. At the time, the single piece was running over $100 (and the three-piece kit hadn't yet been developed). Obviously two years in the market has made a difference, but I doubt it will drop precipitously any time soon.
Thanks for the feed back and history, Bob! The price is right (in contrast to the first) for SURE.
WOW, thanks! That's HALF the first price... Now, since you were given one and have used it considerably (I think) - do you think I should wait for a better price (which comes with volume) or purchase it now?
I can't make that call for you, but at that price, I think it's a good deal.
Quoted message said:
Why does that design ring a bell with me? I feel like I've seen it before.
They introduced it a couple years ago. At the time, the single piece was running over $100 (and the three-piece kit hadn't yet been developed). Obviously two years in the market has made a difference, but I doubt it will drop precipitously any time soon.
Thanks for the feed back and history, Bob! The price is right (in contrast to the first) for SURE.
What is the current price, and where?
Thanx
Rodney Myrvaagnes NYC J36 Gjo/a
"Be careful. The toe you stepped on yesterday may be connected to the ass you have to kiss today." --Former mayor Ciancia
> WOW, thanks! That's HALF the first price... Now, since you > were given one and have used it considerably (I think) - do > you think I should wait for a better price (which comes with > volume) or purchase it now?
I can't make that call for you, but at that price, I think it's a good deal.
> Why does that design ring a bell with me? I feel like I've > seen it before.
They introduced it a couple years ago. At the time, the single piece was running over $100 (and the three-piece kit hadn't yet been developed). Obviously two years in the market has made a difference, but I doubt it will drop precipitously any time soon.
Thanks for the feed back and history, Bob! The price is right (in contrast to the first) for SURE.
On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 16:11:54 -0500, "Bob (this one)" <[email hidden]>
Quoted message said:
Rodney Myrvaagnes said:
sf said:
On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 08:02:44 -0500, "Bob (this one)" <[email hidden]> wrote:
> sf wrote: > > > WOW, thanks! That's HALF the first price... Now, since you > > were given one and have used it considerably (I think) - do > > you think I should wait for a better price (which comes with > > volume) or purchase it now? > > I can't make that call for you, but at that price, I think it's a good > deal. > > > Why does that design ring a bell with me? I feel like I've > > seen it before. > > They introduced it a couple years ago. At the time, the single piece > was running over $100 (and the three-piece kit hadn't yet been > developed). Obviously two years in the market has made a difference, > but I doubt it will drop precipitously any time soon.
Thanks for the feed back and history, Bob! The price is right (in contrast to the first) for SURE.