"You are an insensitative cruel idiot."

Happy Oyster

Guest
<quote>
From: [email protected] (JDrew63929)
Subject: Re: WAS: Charter for MHA, NOW: Parasite Infestation
Date: 1999/07/21
Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative

>From: "A. Fox"

>On Tue, 20 Jul 1999, Edward Mathes wrote:
>
>> > If she is going to fabricate her parasitic infestation
>> > at least she could choose parasites that she has a
>> > snowballs chance in hell of having.
>>
>> In all fairness to Jan, she didn't fabricate them. They
>> were reportde to
>her by a lab.
>

>She *claims* to have this lab report. However, since her
>lab report has never been evaluated by an MD

You really are something AF. Some day you are going to say
the wrong thing to the wrong person and find yourself
splattered all over. My lab report was evaluated by an MD.
Why would FIH give me the kit, have it returned and not
evaluated it? Is this what you are use to by your MD? And
you can knock off the *claims* bit. I have taken enough of
you foolishness and calling me a liar. Who may you God?
Ooops, I forgot you don't believe, maybe that is why you
think you have replaced him? You can also knock off the
naturoquacks bit. My doctor was an MD. I believe he knows
more than you (GASP) about interpreting a report. You are
one ARROGANT pain!

, if it exists, we have to take Jan's word
>that she or her naturoquacks are able to interpret the
>report properly.

>> The only one I have a problem with is Loa Loa and ? the
a.schoenlentini....I can't find
>> reference to it.
>>
>> The rest are endemic to this country. Although, diarrhea
>> is the common
presentation
> [...]
>all point to a delusional disorder.
>
>I know it sounds harsh, and I don't mean it that way. DP is
>a real disease, and it is especially common in socially
>isolated older women, and especially in the American south
>(where Bloomington, quite near the birthplace of the KKK,
>is located culturally if not geographically). Whatever
>makes Jan feel better is fine with me, but I am not
>engaging in diagnosis (for which I am not qualified). I am
>trying to make a larger cultural point because there are so
>many others who share Jan's belief that they too are
>infested with a wide range of creepy crawlies. Some of
>these people have also had this belief stimualated, as has
>Jan, by irresponsible and scientifically dubious
>alternative medicine discourse, examples including Hulda
>Calrk's books. There is a great magazine article waiting to
>be written about the explosion of delusional parasitosis in
>this country.
>
>The vociferousness with which Jan rejects even the
>possibility of a delusional component to her "parasitosis"
>is itself a symptom of DP. Either she has the labwork, and
>an MD's diagnosis and treatment plan, or she can't get that
>confirmation. She has basically told us it's the latter. No
>MD who cared about her/his liability and malpractice
>insurance would refuse to give her an official diagnosis of
>parasitosis if she had legitimate labwork, and such a
>diagnosis would be necessary for her to receive proper
>treatment which had a chance of working. Zappers and black
>walnut oil may have mild anti-helmintic effects (who knows
>about anti-filarial properties, since these alternaquacks
>don't seem to pay attention to the diversity encompassed by
>the term "parasite"), though there is no proof that they
>do, but if they could eliminate a massive parasitic
>infection, we'd know it and science would be all over it,
>since parasites are, globally, a massive human health
>problem and primarily affect poor parts of the world where
>such inexpensive therapies would be incredibly helpful.
>
>Jan could silence the nay-sayers and throw egg all over my
>face by sending you or Steve Harris her labwork for
>confidential evaluation. My offer of a $200 reward to Jan
>for doing so, and a $100 honorarium for the physician who
>evaluates, stands. I cashed out a NASDAQ index fund on
>Friday, so I'm feeling flush and laughing at my broker who
>advised me to stay in another week (NASDAQ down 70 points
>since Monday morning).
>

>AF

>And if one were infected with 6 or 7 endemic parasites, all
>of which typically present with diarrhea, what are the odds
>(again) that Jan would be the rare and isolated example of
>a patient who had an atypical reaction to every one of
>them? In addition

>if Jan's immune system were so compromised as to be unable
>to reject all of the parasites she listed, what are the
>odds she would be otherwise functional and healthy with

Functional and healthy? I was nonfunctional for several
months. You don't know the slightest about peripheral
neuropathy. That is a wearing out of the cushioning of the
nerves all over the body. How would you like it? You are an
insensitative cruel idiot. Trying to proof your intelligence
at someone elses expense? That is as low as one can get.

She'd probably also have histoplasmosis,
>candidiasis, and pneuomonia, or

> or other opportunistic infections, over the course of the
> several years she claims to have been crawling with two-
> headed fuzzball

>It just doesn't add up when the other reported symptoms,
>and those which are obvious from her demeanor and ideation,
>all point to a delusional disorder.

You couldn't add 2 and 2. You can't see pass your halo. What
you think is obvious is all in your ARROGANT head. I would
advise you to knock off the delusional ****. You are not a
doctor and diagnosing is against the charter rules.So is
name calling.

>I know it sounds harsh, and I don't mean it that way.

Sure, and I am the KING of England.

>DP is a real disease, and it is especially common in
>socially isolated older women,

And what makes you think I am socially isolated? You have no
idea what I am, or what my social life is. Just another
stupid statement such as your telling me I didn't know what
being on a board means. No wonder you get threading e-mail
and calls to your boss.

>and especially in the American south (where Bloomington,
>quite near the birthplace of the KKK, is located culturally
>if not geographically).

The KKK? WOW! What does that have to do with me? Are you
saying I am a racist? Has Satan taken over your life? You
are way off base.

>Whatever makes Jan feel better is fine with me

DOUBLE WOW. It sure has shown in this post that whatever
makes me feel good is fine with you. You hypocrite, talking
out of both sides of your mouth.

>I am trying to make a larger cultural point because there
>are so many others who share Jan's belief that they too are
>infested with a wide range of creepy crawlies.

Sharing beliefs has nothing to do with lab reports.

>Some of these people have also had this belief stimualated,
>as has Jan, by irresponsible and scientifically dubious
>alternative medicine discourse.

The almighty speaks again. You surely are one of the most
unreal excuses of a human. My brother is a credit to you.

>There is a great magazine article waiting to be
>written about the explosion of delusional parasitosis
>in this country.

By you?

>The vociferousness with which Jan rejects even the
>possibility of a delusional component to her "parasitosis"
>is itself a symptom of DP. Either she has the labwork, and
>an MD's diagnosis and treatment plan, or she can't get that
>confirmation. She has basically told us it's the latter.

> No MD who cared about her/his liability and malpractice
> insurance would refuse to give her an official diagnosis
> of parasitosis if she had legitimate labwork, and such a
> diagnosis would be necessary for her to receive proper
> treatment which had a chance of working.

> Zappers and black walnut oil may have mild anti-helmintic
> effects (who knows about anti-filarial properties, since
> these alternaquacks don't seem to pay attention to the
> diversity encompassed by the term "parasite"),

And your MD knows NOTHING about parasites. He doesn't know
enough to test for them.

though

>ere is no proof that they do, but if they could eliminate a
>massive parasitic infection, we'd know it and science would
>be all over it, since parasites are, globally, a massive
>human health problem and primarily affect poor parts of the
>world where such inexpensive therapies

>there is no proof that they do, but if they could
>eliminate a massive parasitic infection, we'd know it and
>science would be all over it, since parasites are,
>globally, a massive human health problem and primarily
>affect poor parts of the world where such inexpensive
>therapies would be

How is science going to be all over it, if the MD's don't
even test for it? Duh.

>Jan could silence the nay-sayers

The only way to silence you is with a base ball bat planted
in your mouth. You are not capable of shuting up.

nd throw egg all over my face by sending
>you or Steve Harris her labwork for confidential
>evaluation.

Yes, I am real anxious for an atheist honest Dr to read
anything of mine. Go figure.

My offer of
>a $200 reward to Jan for doing so, and a $100 honorarium
>for the physician who
evaluates, stands.

Who wants your money? You are so ARROGANT as to think Your
MONEY is wanted by me? Like waving candy in front of a
baby? GROW UP! I could buy and sell you 2 times over.
Well, selling you might be a bit much. Most people can
spot a lemon.

> I cashed out a NASDAQ index fund on Friday, so I'm feeling
> flush and laughing at my broker who advised me to stay in
> another week (NASDAQ down 70 points since Monday morning).

Bully for you. Does your broker know you are laughing at
him? Is there anyone that you do not laugh at? That
characteristic of most conceded arrogrant know it alls. BTW,
why do you need a broker? You are so much smater than he.
Wonder why you are not president?

Jan </quote>

Regards,

Aribert Deckers
--
Reklame mit wahrheitswidrigen Behauptungen

http://www.ariplex.com/ama/ama_wies.htm

"Happy Oyster" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> <quote>
[...]
> The only way to silence you is with a base ball bat
> planted in your mouth. You are not capable of shuting up.
> </quote>

It seems in addition to all the other nefarious character
flaws, our sweet little Janny Poo has some violent
tendencies. Too many spankings as a child?

<< It seems in addition to all the other nefarious character
flaws, our sweet little Janny Poo has some violent
tendencies. Too many spankings as a child? >>

Another typical MHA Abuser.....stop bullying....

"If you're gonna walk on thin ice, you may as well dance."
(Jessie Winchester).

"DEBBEE1023" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> << It seems in addition to all the other nefarious
> character flaws, our sweet little Janny Poo has some
> violent tendencies. Too many spankings as a child? >>
>

> Another typical MHA Abuser.....stop bullying....

Aren't you supposed to be on your honeymoon, little doobie?
Did the blushing broom call off the wedding?

"DEBBEE1023" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
Why are you so obsessed with multiple addresses? Why do you
care? LEARN how to use your killfile. Have some kid show you
how they work if you do not comprehend the helpfiles.
--
Kim Please note, I don't wish to get involved in any
personal conflicts between the posters here. I'm simply