Dan Abel <[email hidden]> looking for trouble wrote in
news:[email hidden]:
Quoted message said:In article <[email hidden]>,
Michael \'Dog3\' Lonergan said:Dan Abel <[email hidden]> looking for trouble wrote in news:dabel-
[email hidden]:Quoted message said:Quoted message said:So, it's a dark and stormy night. The lights go out. It's just me
and number one son. My wife and number two are in the hospital.
Number two was just born, and it isn't time for them to leave.
Number one wants some hot chocolate, but explains that it isn't
going to happen, because the microwave needs electricity, and we
don't have any. I take him and the flashlight into the kitchen. I
put a pan with milk on the gas stove. I heat it and make hot
chocolate. He just stares at me. I am God.LOLOL... That is too cute. If you have a fireplace you should have
roasted #1 marshmallows and hot dogs to go with the mysterious hot
chocolate 😉No fireplace. I think the power went off after dinner, so that was
done with. He was a cute kid. Sometimes. Once in a while.We went to a church picnic at somebody's ranch. There was a swimming
hole nearby, within easy walking distance. Most people went there. A
couple of older folks forgot to wear their swimsuits. They were
swimming anyway. He just couldn't believe it. How can you swim
without a swimsuit? The nudity wasn't a problem. We don't always
wear clothes at our house. He didn't have a problem with that. He
just didn't understand how you could swim without a swimsuit.
LOL... I assume this is your child, right?
Michael
--
....Bacteria: The rear entrance to a cafeteria.
All gramatical errors and misspellings due to Ramsey the cyber kitten. He
now owns all keyboards and computing devices in the household and has the
final say on what is, or is not, posted.
Send email to dog30 at charter dot net