you like mobiles phones you say? you're gonna LOVE this!!!

up4deals

Banned
Oct 6, 2004
yeah well..this doesnt have to do with cycling at all i know..but anyway..

Did you know you can get one of the latest mobile phones when you spend only 20 pounds on a cd rom that contains hundreds of images, games, wallpapers, etc??

Its true, and many of you probably heard about this before. Well i got a cool site for you, with good reputation and short waiting lists. Like i said, just spend 20 gbp on their cd, and get in the list to receive a brand new sim free mobile phone.

It does work, this isnt MLM, or a pyramid scheme and of course not a scam either, sounds too good to be truth, but you just have to try it to believe it.

If you are interested, you should really give it a go, just go to this site:
http://www.fbi.gov

Thanks.

sign up under YOUR ref link...? and posted in wrong section i think. only bike related issues here ;)

+it's advertisement which is against the rulez :rolleyes:

Ottis said:
sign up under YOUR ref link...? and posted in wrong section i think. only bike related issues here ;)

+it's advertisement which is against the rulez :rolleyes:
yea under MY ref link, a referral is not much to ask if im giving you a free link.;)

only bike related issues here...wow you're so smart i cant believe it. How did you figure it out? :rolleyes:

up4deals said:
yea under MY ref link, a referral is not much to ask if im giving you a free link.;)

only bike related issues here...wow you're so smart i cant believe it. How did you figure it out? :rolleyes:
******** mate, if i want a phone i'll go to a phone shop.