Riding In A Skirt

I think riding in a skirt would annoy me, I couldn't stand it blowing around everywhere! I rarely wear skirts anyway but if I was wearing one I don't think I would ride in it, too much hassle!

I have never worn a skirt while biking. I usually prefer using shorts. To be honest I prefer basketball shorts because they are super comfortable. I wore a skort a few times and I did not mind that. But who knows, after reading a lot of the comments a lot of girls found it more comfortable to wear a skirt. I may consider doing that something this summer.

I haven't done riding in a skirt, I feel uncomfortable with it. Especially when a wind blew so hard that it could make my skirt flew. Also, it could get you into an accident. But I think it depends on you, if you're comfortable with it, wear it. but for me, I'm not comfortable on wearing skirt while riding a bicycle. It makes me conscious especially when people look at me. I felt that some of my underneath garment is showing off or maybe they're waiting for it to show.