So much for Olympic MTB coverage.

?

Guest
So much for the Olympic coverage of the mountain biking. 3 minutes on Seven
and that was it for the men's, and nothing at all for the women's.

It was the Olympics it was the International Ball sports championships.

****, total ****.

--
Tony

[email protected]ISH

Remove the fish to reply
--= This is a fish anti-spam device =--

`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

>So much for the Olympic coverage of the mountain biking. 3 minutes on >Seven and that was it for the men's, and nothing at all for the women's.

I taped the coverage of the women's mtb. I think I got about 10mins on
tape? I missed the mens and I missed the men's track sprint.. doh!!!

Remember though, ch7 usual audience are too busy sinking vb's and
driving utes around to give a rats about those "poofs in lycra"...

(apologies to non-****** ch7 viewers ;-) )

hippy

><((((º> wrote:
> So much for the Olympic coverage of the mountain biking. 3 minutes on Seven
> and that was it for the men's, and nothing at all for the women's.
>
> It was the Olympics it was the International Ball sports championships.

Mhmmm... and I haven't seen any good BitTorrent releases, apart from a few
things on some soccer forum, and someone releasing Chinese video of the
badminton. Bleh.

Anyone have any pointers? :)

-- CH

"><((((º>" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
news:[email protected]...
> So much for the Olympic coverage of the mountain biking. 3 minutes on

Seven
> and that was it for the men's, and nothing at all for the women's.
>
> It was the Olympics it was the International Ball sports championships.
>
> ****, total ****.
>
> --
> Tony
>
> [email protected]ISH
>
> Remove the fish to reply
> --= This is a fish anti-spam device =--
>
> `·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

I've videotaped the entire men's race. Comments are in Dutch. Anyone?

Bert

--
Posted by news://news.nb.nu

On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 14:50:52 +1000, ><((((º> wrote:

> So much for the Olympic coverage of the mountain biking.

Huh? I saw quite a bit of the women's on SBS. Who cares
about Seven's endless Aussies-winning-stuff ****?

--
bpo gallery at http://www4.tpgi.com.au/users/mvw1/bpo

hippy said:
>Remember though, ch7 usual audience are too busy sinking vb's and
driving utes around to give a rats about those "poofs in lycra"...

(apologies to non-****** ch7 viewers ;-) )

hey, what's wrong with sinking VBs? Riding my bike gives me a "hard earned thirst".

aeek said:
hey, what's wrong with sinking VBs? Riding my bike gives me a "hard earned thirst".

Hmm.. how about "sinking VB's WHILE driving utes"? ;)

hippy