Mad Jack Fuller 100k 19.2.05

MartinM

Guest
Just had a letter from El Supremo (who is also doing the catering on my Mid
Sussex Hilly). 19th Feb is the date, starts from Hailsham, well to the East
of the MSH. If you like hills you will love this one;

MartinM wrote:

> If you like hills you will love this one;

AAA points?

"Simonb" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> MartinM wrote:
>
> > If you like hills you will love this one;

> AAA points?

this year's was 0.75, and it was also 120k

do not underestimate the power of East Sussex! I did it pre-triple and paid
a heavy price.

MartinM wrote:

> this year's was 0.75, and it was also 120k
>
> do not underestimate the power of East Sussex! I did it pre-triple
> and paid a heavy price.

Easy-peasy!

I think I might do the second Denmead 100 (Alton, early Feb) for a
change ,assuming it runs rather than the Whitchurch.

"MartinM" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I think I might do the second Denmead 100 (Alton, early Feb) for a
> change ,assuming it runs rather than the Whitchurch.

or even the Watership Down on Sun 16.1.05, just published in Arrivee