After a long layoff

Corzhens

May 26, 2015
For those who remember me, I had a long layoff from biking due to a bulge that appears on my right leg when I engage in a strenuous activity for my legs. This coming weekend, we have been invited to a ranch and had the suggestion for me to bike again. The terrain is very appropriate for a mountain bike and to be honest, I feel like biking again. I just hope that the bulge will not emerge. Maybe my biking should be moderate, say 5 or 10 minutes. Any advice or opinion?

I would suggest that if you go biking again just try no t to exert yourself too much. Maybe bike for a few minutes then rest again especially if you would go on mountains that way you can still be able to do what you love while at the same taking good care of your health. Another is that you should always keep yourself hydrated and try to get a good sleep before the big day. If your physician is okay with it then you should do it just do't forget those simple reminders

I would suggest that if you go biking again just try no t to exert yourself too much. Maybe bike for a few minutes then rest again especially if you would go on mountains that way you can still be able to do what you love while at the same taking good care of your health. Another is that you should always keep yourself hydrated and try to get a good sleep before the big day. If your physician is okay with it then you should do it just do't forget those simple reminders

It may be hard decision for you to make, because it is about your passion on cycling or your health. But if it is me, maybe I should test my self first whether I can really do it without having any trouble to my leg. For me, I should consider my injury and my health first.

I guess it's pretty heartbreaking for you to have a long layoff for cycling,because it's your passion. But we must also first consider our health. Hope you could get back on cycling. Wishing on your fast recovery.

I suggest to consult your doctor first before getting back on biking so that no harm will happen to your legs. But if you prefer on going on a ride without the consultation of your doctor, it is better if you will not exert too much while riding because it could bring back your injury. Do not overuse your legs and let them regenerate their strength and endurance slowly. Don't force yourself if you know you're still not in the right condition.

Thanks for the comments here. I appreciate the advice and suggestions. Yesterday we went to a sporting goods store to buy athletic garter that will somehow keep hold of my calf. The physician said that the garter can be worn conveniently unlike the bandage that I sometimes use. Unfortunately, the attendant in the store doesn’t know that garter.

It may be hard decision for you to make, because it is about your passion on cycling or your health. But if it is me, maybe I should test my self first whether I can really do it without having any trouble to my leg. For me, I should consider my injury and my health first.
if you go biking again just try no t to exert yourself too much.

if you go biking again just try no t to exert yourself too much.
It may be hard decision for you to make, audacity temp mail origin because it is about your passion on cycling or your health. But if it is me, maybe I should test my self first whether I can really do it without having any trouble to my leg. For me, I should consider my injury and my health first.

I can really do it without having any trouble to my leg. For me, I should consider my injury and my health first.

It may be hard decision for you to make, because it is about your passion on cycling or your health. But if it is me, maybe I should tes auto clicker my self first whether I can really do it without having any trouble to my leg. For me, I should consider my injury and my health first.