Anyone has a moist chocolate cake recipe?

I am looking for a rich and moist chocolate cake recipe in the world
that you can share. Please get back to me. Thank you for sharing

Thank you.

Shahrim

"fudge" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> This is a heart attack on a plate. Extreemely good!!!!
>
> http://www.recipezaar.com/53959
>
> Farmer John
>

> <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>I am looking for a rich and moist chocolate cake recipe in the world
>> that you can share. Please get back to me. Thank you for sharing
>>

>> Thank you.
>>
>> Shahrim

Did I see next month's issue Cook's Illustrated is doing a chocolate cake?
Take a peek at the magazine rack. I'm going to, myself.
Dee Dee