Anyone has a moist chocolate cake recipe?

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by shahrimkarim2@gmail.com, Mar 27, 2006.

  1. I am looking for a rich and moist chocolate cake recipe in the world
    that you can share. Please get back to me. Thank you for sharing

    Thank you.

    Shahrim

    Tags:

  2. fudge

    fudge Guest

    This is a heart attack on a plate. Extreemely good!!!!

    http://www.recipezaar.com/53959

    Farmer John

    <shahrimkarim2@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >I am looking for a rich and moist chocolate cake recipe in the world
    > that you can share. Please get back to me. Thank you for sharing
    >

    > Thank you.
    >
    > Shahrim

  3. Dee Randall

    Dee Randall Guest

    "fudge" <fudgeREMOVECRAP@nrtco.net> wrote in message
    > This is a heart attack on a plate. Extreemely good!!!!
    >
    > http://www.recipezaar.com/53959
    >
    > Farmer John
    >

    > <shahrimkarim2@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >>I am looking for a rich and moist chocolate cake recipe in the world
    >> that you can share. Please get back to me. Thank you for sharing
    >>

    >> Thank you.
    >>
    >> Shahrim

    Did I see next month's issue Cook's Illustrated is doing a chocolate cake?
    Take a peek at the magazine rack. I'm going to, myself.
    Dee Dee

Share This Page