BDL productions magazine research

Yeh, thanks a lot for getting this going North, this is a
fantastic idea and I'm really loooking forward to it. What
do you mean by, "bdl are prepared to subsidise the postage
to Oz"? I was thinking that www.unicycles.com.au might be
interested in distributing them throughout Australia for you
and maybe just charge people the cost of postage or
something. I'll have a chat to Gary about it if you want.

You mentioned needing people to help out with it for free
etc, I'd be willing to do my bit with articles and that sort
of thing if you need research done or something like that.
Just let me know if I can help in some way.

Once again thanks...this is awesome!

Andrew

--
andrew_carter - www.unicycles.com.au

andrew_carter (at) mail (dot) com
http://www.unicycles.com.au
New photos added 11/04 - http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albuu61

johnfoss wrote:
> *6)would you consider submitting articles/photos for it? I
> might, but if it's a profit-making venture I will expect
> to be compensated. It is very easy to post to a newsgroup.
> It's quite a bit harder to get people to write complete
> articles that they know will be in a permanent medium. The
> people who do will need to be rewarded!
>
> John Foss*

A reward is a hard one! If people do get a ‘reward’, it
would up overheads, but would be an incentive for people to
send stuff in.

Without a reward, there is no incentive, apart from seeing
your article in the mag, and would also keep the overheads
down a bit more.

Maybe there could be a list of contributors, and after so
long, the top 3 for example get a prize. I think this would
give people more incentive to submit stuff.

I would like a quality over quantity mag. Also, as John
said, will there be colour pictures, or black and white? A
colour front page is a must!

Joe,

--
joe - Who needs cranks anyways?

:cool: *www.cool.unicyclist.com* :cool:

'I like to show off in front of people not to show them what I can do,
but to show them what can be done on a unicycle' - Sofa

'SIXSIXONE' (http://www.sixsixone.com)
joe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/957