British Say US Is Violent, Money-Hungry, Uncultured Nation

BillM said:
Read the last 10 pages....you know what I am talking about and yet still you want to play stupid....if that's your deal then enjoy it.
Flimsy. Please enlighten me ...with a few specifics...or STFU.

Does anyone know what happened to the opposing thread, to this one, started by LandisIsinnocent :confused: If it was removed, it would appear that there is bias in the inclusion/exclusion of threads. This casts a chill upon the soapbox. Anybody in agreement :confused:
Its ok to bash america but we cant return the favor and bash the uk :confused: It would appear that double-standards still prevail here :(
This title of this thread: "British Say US Is Violent, Money-Hungry, Uncultured Nation" has been around since the us & french booted them out of our environs. I suppose Harvard, Stanford, Cornell, MIT, Northwestern, Cambridge, ect... are mere exceptions to the rule :confused:

stevebaby said:
Flimsy. Please enlighten me ...with a few specifics...or STFU.
Thanks but I'll do neither.....nice try at the Internet tough guy thing but it's just not working.

davidmc said:
Does anyone know what happened to the opposing thread, to this one, started by LandisIsinnocent :confused: If it was removed, it would appear that there is bias in the inclusion/exclusion of threads. This casts a chill upon the soapbox. Anybody in agreement :confused:
Its ok to bash america but we cant return the favor and bash the uk :confused: It would appear that double-standards still prevail here :(

We can take a few insults.You know how it goes ,a few insult are thrown about, and the next thing you know you've forgotten why there are so many bodies to bury.

davidmc said:
This title of this thread: "British Say US Is Violent, Money-Hungry, Uncultured Nation" has been around since the us & french booted them out of our environs. I suppose Harvard, Stanford, Cornell, MIT, Northwestern, ect... are mere exceptions to the rule :confused:
It wasn't the thread Dave.It was the original poster,who has been banned before and just sneaked back in temporarily.
I'm with you on the censorship...for the usual moral and ethical reasons and because it deprives me of the pleasure of publicly skewering dunces like landisinnocent.
Sunlight is the best disinfectant.

stevebaby said:
It wasn't the thread Dave.It was the original poster,who has been banned before and just sneaked back in temporarily.
I'm with you on the censorship...for the usual moral and ethical reasons and because it deprives me of the pleasure of publicly skewering dunces like landisinnocent.
Sunlight is the best disinfectant.
i guess thats ok but it still ruffles my "violent, money-hungry, uncultured", sensibilities as an american :rolleyes:

jhuskey said:
We can take a few insults.You know how it goes ,a few insult are thrown about, and the next thing you know you've forgotten why there are so many bodies to bury.
I feel deprived.Nobody ever insults Craggy Island and I'm missing out on a lot of fun.
:D

stevebaby said:
I feel deprived.Nobody ever insults Craggy Island and I'm missing out on a lot of fun.
:D
Some things don't need to be insulted....they just speak for themselves.

;)

davidmc said:
Does anyone know what happened to the opposing thread..

Its ok to bash america but we cant return the favor and bash the uk :confused: It would :confused:

dave, the dude got banned for infringing the AUP. When that happens all this/her threads/posts get deleted automatically.

i think you should start a new topic about how Americans hate British stereotypes...

should be a lively one.

matagi said:
Is that so, Ted?
Ted? Ted? Have you been loitering too long in The Tunnel of Goats?
Father Jack Hackett at your service and now pour me another feckin'Toilet Duck as a penance.

MountainPro said:
I thought it was floor polish and anti-freeze that Fr. Jack drank...
Indeed and you are correct...along with every other chemical substance,however toxic,which may offer the remotest possibility of intoxication.
Father Hackett...my hero!

MountainPro said:
no longer, its time we ran a tighter ship...

trouble makers will be reported to the management (lim)...

Should I turn myself in now or wait for the cruel hand of justice to inflict the punishments of unthinkable torture upon me.