Bush or Kerry or ???

szbert said:
veils for the pigs and short tight skirts with no panties for the hotties.
It's on page 457 of the republican agenda.
Didn't you get your copy?

Just for the real ugly ones maybe.
[/QUOTE]

No I didin't! If you have copy and there are pictures of said proper dress codes please forward one to me for review.

Ted Kennedy wrote that part of the agenda. Pretty good stuff.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Why don't you frwd that msg. to condi rice? Sounds like you have some pull in that party, use it :rolleyes: . I'm sure she would be interested in your "take" on the matter. Is'nt she the one who coined "weapons of mass destrustion construction capability.....bla bla bla" to cover her ass, so to speak. cheney/bush's bodybag total "rolls on".[/QUOTE]

szbert said:
Please call me a racist! Please!
Tell me that I wear a white robe and carry lynchin' rope in mah truck.
Please tell me that - douch bag.

What do you call the guy who finished second?
A ****ing LOSER.
Wow, you shortened your sig. What happened to you're "mini novella" :confused:

No I didin't! If you have copy and there are pictures of said proper dress codes please forward one to me for review.[/QUOTE]
See my post to DavidMC the sad, broken lib.
Ted Kennedy wrote that part of the agenda. I believe he's posted supporting documentation on his website:)

davidmc said:
Are you saying there's a large contingent of minorities out there besides hispanics, who georgie promised to give driver's licenses to, by the way. They don't count. He bought them
Cue Lawyers, more lawyers, Distict Judges, the media, but for Gods sake don't blame it on corruption and people who can't count. God is on our corrupt side, and that's enough. Any chads yet?

I didn't shorten my sig.
The one I used to have, a P226 was sized right. But I traded it in for a major caliber 1911 built by Les Baer. Bigger holes make deader thugs.:)

Have a Nice Day! I'm having a great one!:)

davidmc said:
Wow, you shortened your sig. What happened to you're "mini novella" :confused:

szbert said:
No I didin't! If you have copy and there are pictures of said proper dress codes please forward one to me for review.
Ted Kennedy wrote that part of the agenda. I believe he's posted supporting documentation on his website:)[/QUOTE]
I'm not sad for myself, i'm sad for the country.(see below) Bush will get four more year's to destroy the country 'best he can & i know he's up for the job, him and his keystone cop cabinet :D You got your christian/corporatocracy, now stop gloating.

szbert said:
I didn't shorten my sig.
The one I used to have, a P226 was sized right. But I traded it in for a major caliber 1911 built by Les Baer. Bigger holes make deader thugs.:)

Have a Nice Day! I'm having a great one!:)
You talking about your ***** collection again :confused:

davidmc said:
Ted Kennedy wrote that part of the agenda. I believe he's posted supporting documentation on his website:)
I'm not sad for myself, i'm sad for the country.(see below) Bush will get four more year's to destroy the country 'best he can & i know he's up for the job, him and his keystone cop cabinet :D You got your christian/corporatocracy, now stop gloating.[/QUOTE]
Stop gloating he says!
Oh no - not yet.
I'll be be gloating to all the poor sad souls who backed a loser and a losing set of policies as long as I can.

Have Nice Day David! I'm having a great one!:)

You know, today, even Limmerickman and FredC are my pals. I'm sure that will **** them off, and cause some rebuttal, but so what?

It's a beautiful day!

Yep. That's it. A Sig-Sauer P226 is just a ***** to you.
Very funny. I laughed at that. Honest.

Have a Nice Day David! Treat yourself to a great dinner tonight for you and your girl. Take her someplace nice, have a wonderful time! Be happy! You deserve it.

All is RIGHT with the world!

davidmc said:
You talking about your ***** collection again :confused:

szbert said:
Yep. That's it. A Sig-Sauer P226 is just a ***** to you.
Very funny. I laughed at that. Honest.

Have a Nice Day David! Treat yourself to a great dinner tonight for you and your girl. Take her someplace nice, have a wonderful time! Be happy! You deserve it.

All is RIGHT with the world!
Well I'll stick with the Heckler- Koch MP5. Comments please from the field kitchen pot washer.

szbert said:
I'm not sad for myself, i'm sad for the country.(see below) Bush will get four more year's to destroy the country 'best he can & i know he's up for the job, him and his keystone cop cabinet :D You got your christian/corporatocracy, now stop gloating.
Stop gloating he says!
Oh no - not yet.
I'll be be gloating to all the poor sad souls who backed a loser and a losing set of policies as long as I can.

You know, today, even Limmerickman and FredC are my pals. I'm sure that will **** them off, and cause some rebuttal, but so what?

It's a beautiful day![/QUOTE]

Gloat all you like, Marion.

You got the president that you deserve - and the President which the rest of us, don't.

FredC said:
Well I'll stick with the Heckler- Koch MP5. Comments please from the field kitchen pot washer.

Nice if you can own one. But sounds like you are on the wrong side of the pond for that which relegates you to adolescent fancy of SoftAir or water gun copies.

Here in the States, if one has the money (and clear record), one can buy a real MP5. And because of tax/transfer, an additional $5 permit will enable one to install a suppressor for near silent fun with subsonics.

I prefer long range arms and heavy sidearms. The USP is ok when suitably modified but I still prefer a custom M1911. Mine is a Para-Ord P14 with a .45 Super conversion. Still functions fine with regular .45 ACP but stoke it with Super and its a mini-cannon.

limerickman said:
Gloat all you like, Marion.

You got the president that you deserve - and the President which the rest of us, don't.

The "rest" of you don't deserve this President because you are not citizens of this country! Spoken like a true mental giant. :D

szbert said:
Stop gloating he says!
Oh no - not yet.

It's a beautiful day![/QUOTE]
I told you that we were all pissing in the same pot for a bit of fun. I will even kiss your horses ass with a straw. How's life in the rig state. Hope you know what a rig is? A lone bollack like Lance Armstrong, or a horse with an undescended testicle. I'm off shortly to write scripts. Didn't find any material here. I find that incredible considering the amount of **** written. It just has proven that you are all best left alone to be systematically brainwashed. back to the Eurofighter, you lot can't even afford F-22's. Send the Shekels on bankers order. Position unchanged for the next four years then.

The MP5 is a nice piece, but it's a subgun and David was unwittingly discussing pistolos with me.

When last I trained the metropolitan police they were stuck with semiauto only MP5s for use in the airports, 10 Downing, embassies and such. Those chaps deserve better, but the politicians didn't want to disturb the sensitivities of the ignorant citizenry whom they are protecting.

The CX4 in 40s&w is a nice house gun, in a more effective caliber than the mp5 9mikemike. But we have the luxury of more potent toys if needed within mi casa o rancho. That, plus the dogs and ornery neighbors make this a fairly nice area to live in peace.

FredC said:

Weisse Luft said:
Nice if you can own one. But sounds like you are on the wrong side of the pond for that which relegates you to adolescent fancy of SoftAir or water gun copies.

Here in the States, if one has the money (and clear record), one can buy a real MP5. And because of tax/transfer, an additional $5 permit will enable one to install a suppressor for near silent fun with subsonics.

I prefer long range arms and heavy sidearms. The USP is ok when suitably modified but I still prefer a custom M1911. Mine is a Para-Ord P14 with a .45 Super conversion. Still functions fine with regular .45 ACP but stoke it with Super and its a mini-cannon.
Does that mean that you've never heard of Bisley?

Weisse Luft said:
The "rest" of you don't deserve this President because you are not citizens of this country! Spoken like a true mental giant. :D

Now, you're in the glasshouse there, my friend.
National identities and all that.

Which nationality are you ?

szbert said:
Stop gloating he says!
Oh no - not yet.

It's a beautiful day!
losing set of policies :confused: There have been 1,266 coalition deaths, 1,124 Americans, 70 Britons, seven Bulgarians, one Dane, two Dutch, two Estonians, one Hungarian, 19 Italians, one Latvian, 13 Poles, one Salvadoran, three Slovaks, 11 Spaniards, two Thai and nine Ukrainians in the war in Iraq as of November 3, 2004.
Is that your def. of good policy ?, all for a war of choice. I gather, by your reasoning, it is.

Whatever you say dude. You're the man with all the power and connections. Call Daschle and tell him you want your new policy implemented immediately.

Have a great day!

davidmc said:
losing set of policies :confused: There have been 1,266 coalition deaths, 1,124 Americans, 70 Britons, seven Bulgarians, one Dane, two Dutch, two Estonians, one Hungarian, 19 Italians, one Latvian, 13 Poles, one Salvadoran, three Slovaks, 11 Spaniards, two Thai and nine Ukrainians in the war in Iraq as of November 3, 2004.
Is that your def. of good policy ? All for a war of choice. I gather, by your reasoning, it is.