Cannondale six thirteens

Bill the Cat

Guest
I dunno if anyone is interested in a really, really really cheap bike, but
it seems St Kilda cycles is running an amazing special:

http://www.stkildacycles.com.au/specials.htm

One would have to wonder how they could keep their doors open! I wonder if
it includes freight??

BtC

"Bill the Cat" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I dunno if anyone is interested in a really, really really cheap bike, but
> it seems St Kilda cycles is running an amazing special:
>
> http://www.stkildacycles.com.au/specials.htm
>
> One would have to wonder how they could keep their doors open! I wonder

if
> it includes freight??
>
> BtC

Wow, that is special; I'll have to go there tomorrow to pick one up! I
think I can _just_ afford it.