Cheapest 10sp DA bike

Brizza

Jun 17, 2003
I'm looking for a cheap DA bike so that I can change the frame to carbon of my choice and the wheels to a Wheelcraft Sprint DS.

What are the cheapest options in Aust?

Thanx

Brian

Learsport havn't made the move to DA10 yet.
I don't have any details on Pave, I'll probably find a dealer who will upgrade from Ultegra for a good price.

Cheers

Brian

Originally posted by Brizza
I'm looking for a cheap DA bike so that I can change the frame to carbon of my choice and the wheels to a Wheelcraft Sprint DS.

Thanx

Brian

We would have to be pretty close on this, and you might not want to change the frame!
We (100% CYCLES) import Airborne Titanium bikes and have 10sp Dura Ace Titanium bikes starting from $4495.

Why not just order a groupset from the States and buy a frame local (for the warranty) and build it up yourself - you only need the LBS for the bottom bracket and pressing in the fork cups (may not even need that with these new hidden headsets they have these day) .

That is exactly what I did for my MTB - saved arouns $700 on a $4500 bike.

the learsport 9000 with 10 speed DA is now available. ask www.learsport.com.au where to view regards
Brizza said:

Thanx

Brian